𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍  

-𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚝 (𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍)

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

It's been two months since the party. A couple of days since Snow told me if I stepped one foot out of line everyone I love would be killed. I have been careful. Not going out too far in the ocean, not going to the meadows, not talking about anything like the future where Snow doesn't exist.
I haven't told Finnick about the conversation at all. I have been clearing my head every morning for a long run. I start at the private beach and run through district 4 and make my way back to Victor's Village.

I have been going to the Capitol Thursdays and Fridays. I stayed overnight in a small apartment that was given to me by Snow. The best part about that apartment is that it is near Cashmere and Gloss when they have to stay in the Capitol too.

I haven't told Tigris why she was removed as a stylist and I don't think I ever will. She has been through a lot and knowing that her own cousin fired her because she was telling her own experiences, with a bit of what happened with him, will kill her.

Since I made it back in district 4 though, I have been training with Caspian and Finnick every Monday and Wednesday.

Casp's voice takes me out of the small trans I have been in. "Can I come with you?" He asks.

"Huh?" I ask, confused.

"I mean can I come on a run with you. I barely spend any time with you because you're either in the Capitol, running, spending time with Maise, or training by yourself and I am either at school or training with Finnick. I just feel like you don't have time for me anymore." He says, looking down.

I stand up from tying my shoes and walk over to him. I lift up his chin the little bit that it has too. He has gotten so tall. Trust me I'm not short. I am 5,9 and he has to be almost 5,8. "Casp. I'm sorry for making you feel like I'm not spending enough time with you, but everything that I am doing is making sure that you never have to go through what I went through, so you can have an amazing life." I say.

"But then why don't you train with me." He asks.

"I thought you wouldn't want to train with knives. You always took an interest in tridents, spears, and swords." I say.

"Yeah, but I want to train with you. One on one. No Maise down there and no Finnick down there. Just me and you. Like old times." He says.

I smile and pull him into a hug. My hand goes to the back of his head and I pull him close. "Like old times."

※※※

Caspian and I have been running for a while. We ran through the beach, the town square and now we are making our way to the meadows. We slow down as we make it to the tree with so many memories.