𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐬

𝙾𝚑 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗' 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙

 - 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚝 (𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚄𝚙)

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

It is now February 3rd. Masiy's birthday is in two days and I only have one gift for her. Now that I have enough money for the rest of my life I want to spoil her. I wasn't able to do so for any of their birthdays and now that I can.

Maisy and Casp are with Mags and are probably annoying her, but she loves them. I know she does. She is basically everyone's grandmother at this point.

I'm walking into the town with Finnick. He is holding my hand. We don't get to do this a lot because if someone were to tell someone in the Capitol, my deal with Snow could be jeopardized. Tigris told me that nothing from the districts could be told to the capitol unless it was given to them by the peacekeepers.

The good thing is that not everyone here has access to a TV and can't view what is going on with our lives in the Capitol. I bet the people who do have a TV just think that Finnick is cheating on me with everyone in the Capitol.

We make our way into a toy store. I want to get her a couple of dolls. I'm also going to get her a stethoscope. It was something Caspian wanted to get her, but I said I would go get it for him today.

"Doesn't she have enough dolls?" Finnick asks.

I smile. "You can never have too many. Also It's so she can practice with stitches and bandages instead of touching us with them."

"You're going to let a six year old use a needle and thread?"

"What's so wrong with that?" I ask. I'm honestly confused. "I was sewing things at six for my mother."

"Yeah, but she's different."

"How is she different?"

"She doesn't have to take care of you and Caspian like you did."

"You know what Finnick? If you have a problem, take it to someone else. I have been taking care of her by myself for a while now and I do not need someone else's opinion of what I am doing wrong because I know I'm doing a lot wrong and I do NOT need the one person that I love to come at me for doing something wrong when I KNOW I'm doing a lot wrong!" I snap. "I just want her to be able to do what she wants."

"Okay. I get it." He says, putting his hands on my biceps. 

"You don't get it though Finn. I wasn't able to show how upset I was that I got no attention from my mother and father because I was too busy taking care of them!"