𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢.

- 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 

I wake up to the sound of beeping. I open my eyes and see bright lights. Where am I? Did I win? I feel someone holding my hand. My first reaction is to pull back.

I quickly sit back and jump away from this person. "Woah, there Dels. It's just me." It's Finn. Before he can get another word out I jump up from my sitting position and run to hug him.

He stumbles back a little from the force, but he catches me. I'm home. I can get back to 4. I'm going to go home and see my siblings again. "I got you Del." Finnick whispers in my ear. I pull back from the hug to look at his face.

He looks like he hasn't slept in days. He has bags under his eyes and his eyes are bloodshot. "Were you sleeping?" He shakes his head.

"No, I had to make sure you were okay and didn't need my help. When you were in the final battle I was so scared."

"You didn't think I could do it?" I ask looking down towards the floor.

He lifts up my chin. "Of course I thought you could do it, but seeing you in there was hard. I couldn't protect you."

I smile at him. "How long was I sleeping?"

"3 days. You were dehydrated and you lost a lot of blood." I nod. "You have to do an interview with Caesar first, then you can go home to Caspian and Maisy." I smile. I get to go back to them. "You will be staying in Victor's Village. You can either stay with me because trust me, it will be hard, or you can stay in your own house. You can decide with time."

We talk some more until he hears my stomach growling. He takes me back to our penthouse and gives me some food. I haven't had a proper meal in days, so I eat as much as I can.

As I finish up my plate I hear the door open. I flinch and Finnick notices. "You're fine. It's just Cody and Tigris." When he says that, a smile returns to my face and I quickly run to the door.

As soon as I see Cody I run to him. I jump into his arms and he stumbles back at the force. "Nice to see you too, kiddo." He pats my hair as I cling to him. Since I got picked for the games Cody has been like the missing puzzle piece to my family. He has been a father figure to me.

When I pull back he looks at my eyes and sees the tears forming in my eyes. "I know, Kiddo, I know." He pulls me back into his chest and I let the tears run down my face, most definitely getting Cody's shirt wet.

When I pull back again I sniff and he smiles at me. "It's not funny." I say with a frown. He sees it and starts laughing. I roll my eyes and walk over to Tigris.