𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜.

- 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚝 

I stayed up to see John's score and he got a 9. I'm honestly really nervous about tomorrow. Caesar is most likely going to ask me how I got my score and I don't know what to tell him. I can't just say 'oh yeah, I threw a knife at one of your gamemakers.' that wouldn't work and would take away all of my sponsors.

I head back to my room after saying goodnight to everyone. I put on my pajamas and turn off my lights.

※※※

I wake up to Winnie knocking on my door. I get up and head to the shower. I scrub my hair with sea smelling shampoo and conditioner. I wash my body with a honey apple body wash. It smells like home during the winter. We wouldn't get harsh winters or snow storms, but when it would get colder I would go over to Mags' house and she would bake me some carmel apples.

When I'm out of the shower I walk out of the bathroom and I see Tigris sitting on my bed. She hands me a robe and we walk out of the room and head to another room like the one we first met in.

My prep team comes in and I realize I never got their names so I ask, "I never got any of your names. Can you tell me?"

"I'm Appia." The one with pink hair says.

"Zelena," the one with purple hair says with a smile.

"And I'm Castus, but you can call me Cas." the one who looks most normal says. I smile and they start on my makeup.

About an hour later Zelena says, "I think we are done."

I start to get up to look in the mirror, but they push me back into the chair. "We were given specific rules to not let you see until you are fully done." Cas says.

I sit back down and they leave the room leaving me by myself waiting for Tigris.

Tigris walks into the room with a big white bag with most likely my dress. She walks up to me and opens the bag.

It's a beautiful blue dress with spaghetti straps and tool everywhere. It has silver designs at the bottom of the bodice that makes a seamless flow into the bottom that flows out. She pulls a light out of the bag and points it onto the dress.

"It will sparkle when you step out on that stage." Tigris says. And she's right. It is really sparkly. Not enough to kill your eyes, but just enough to where it's really pretty.