𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

 -𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚝

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

I wake up with Finn's arms around me. I don't want this moment to end, but of course Winnie knocks on the door waking us up. I hear Finn groan from underneath me.

I push up off the bed and head in the shower leaving Finnick on the bed still half asleep. I wash my hair and body. I can't help but think that this is going to be the same thing as yesterday. John and Rose both were older siblings, but I know Rose's siblings were way younger than her.

I walk out of the shower and see Tigris on my bed instead of Finnick. "Morning, Siren." She says with a small smirk. I roll my eyes and walk over to sit next to her.

"Morning, Tigris. What will I be wearing today?"

"It will be a little chilly, but it will be warm there, so I picked out a dress." She pulls out a white dress with flowing tulle and white flowers on it and the sleeves are long. She pulls out some white sneakers that look like some of the regular ones I wear on a daily basis.

I take the clothes to the bathroom and dress in them. I walk out of the bathroom and Tigris has such a bright smile on her face. "You are so pretty, darling."

I smile. "Thank you, Tigris." She motions for me to sit in front of her. I sit criss-crossed in front of her.

"I'm going to do something different with your hair." I nod and she starts putting my hair in a slicked back pony and I don't know what she does with the rest.

When she is finished she doesn't let me see it. She sits me on a chair and starts with my makeup. My makeup, per usual, is neutral and just has highlighter and mascara.

I look in the mirror and see what she did with my hair. She put it in a slicked back pony and had done my hair to look like bubbles. Where the rubber bands should be she put white ribbons.

"It's to try and show purity." She says, motioning to the all white outfit.

"I just hope I don't get anything on it." I say with a small smile. We walk out of the room and head to the dining room.

I grab a plate with some strawberries and oranges with a couple of pieces of toast. I sat down next to Finnick. "You should eat more food than fruit and toast. That's all you have been eating." He says with a worried expression.

"I just don't want to eat a lot." He nods and I start eating my food.

"Morning, Kiddo. Like the hair today." I smile and look up at Cody.