❝𝐇𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝❞

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏

 -𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗 𝙳. 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚝

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

I woke up happy with Finn's beating heart under me. We don't have much to do today besides the Capitol Party. We can hang out until I have to get ready. I really just want to stay in bed and hang out.

I hear Finnick start to wake up from under me. "Good morning." I say looking up at him.

"Morning, love." He says looking down at me. I move up to give him a kiss, which he gladly returns.

"I don't have to start getting ready until later." I say.

"Okay, what do you want to do today?" He asked me.

"I was thinking we should stay in bed and hang out. I really need a break from everything just before the party." I say smiling.

"Anything for you. Breakfast in bed?" He asks.

"Of course!" I beam. He gets up from the bed and walks out to the kitchen leaving me in the room.

I'm only going to brush my teeth and hair because I don't feel like getting out of my pajamas until I have to. It's only 8 a.m so me and Finn have 4 hours until I have to be taken away and dolled up by my prep team who is going to be here too.

Finnick walks back into the room a couple minutes later with a tray full of food. "I'm really hoping you got me something on that plate." I say with a smirk.

"Are you calling me fat?" He asks, setting the tray on the bed and moving to sit next to me.

"Maybe you should start working out more." I say, hitting his stomach. Obviously I'm lying. This guy is ripped. I swear if I would punch him in his stomach I would hurt my hand and he probably wouldn't even feel it.

"That hurts, princess." He says with a hand on his chest.

"You should cut all the donuts from your diet." I smirk.

"Maybe I should cut you out of my diet too." My jaw hangs open and he leaves me speechless.

I hit him on the arm. "That was dirty."

"Maybe it was, but I loved the way your cheeks turned a bright red." He says with a smirk.

"Alright, you're done. Eat the food." I say turning my head back to the food.

While we eat we talk about what we are going to do when we get back to district 4. A couple of the things being the training room, Maisly's party, a little of my birthday, and of course training the tributes.