❝𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐢𝐦❞

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 

 - 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗

John and Adrian woke us up a while ago. Me and Rose were just sitting around watching the sun rise and hit the water beautifully. If only it wasn't so dangerous.

John and Adrian just recently woke up and now we are sitting around picking whatever we want from the pile of food we have. I just put my belt of knives back on and I gave John his bow and Arrows.

"Guys seriously, you two need to eat." I say. I'm talking to Adrian and Rose. They both took an apple. "Eat some jerky at least, please." I say.

"Nope, I need water more than food. I'm going to get some." Rose says standing up.

"Please be safe." I say. I don't know what it is about today. It just feels different. Like it got hotter and it feels like people are watching me. I mean I know people are watching me, but I haven't felt this the past two days.

"Is something bothering you today?" John asks.

"I don't know. Something just feels different. Like it's hotter and I just have a bad feeling." I say.

"I'm sure it's noth–" John gets cut off by a scream. It's really close. I turn around to see the boy from 8 standing with a knife in Rose's stomach. Before I know it I'm throwing a knife into his throat.

BOOM!

Out of nowhere the girl from 6 is pushing me to the ground. I see Adrian trying to push her off me. The girl slashes her knife at him and I think it misses him. Adrian stumbles back and falls.

"You stupid bitch. You killed my ally." She lifts her sword to my throat and says, "You're going to look pretty as a skin." I shut my eyes in anticipation of the knife going across my throat, but it never happens. I look up to see the tribute with an arrow in her skull.

BOOM!

I push her body off of me and I scramble over to Rose while John checks on Adrian. "Rose, Rose." I say in a desperate voice.

"I didn't get to tell him."

"What?" I ask, trying to hold back tears.

"I didn't get to tell him that I like him."

"I'll tell him for you, okay, but you just need to hang on."

"There's no saving me. Just make sure if you're the one making it out alive, you tell my little sister, Rue, that I love her and that I tried my hardest in here for her."