You belong with me

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset? She's going off about something that you said.  Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

It was barely 8 in the morning at Canterlot High and everything was peaceful but let's just say a certain couple were arguing. "You're making a big deal about it. I apologized I'm sorry lighting dust." A girl with rainbow long hair, and magenta eyes wearing black pants with a white shirt and a Canterlot High varsity jacket on as she was arguing with a girl with aquamarine skin color and yellow hair and eyes wearing a black and yellow short sleeve jacket with light grey jeans and light blue shoes. "But still Rainbow you didn't call or text me last night you know what don't talk to me for the rest of the day." Lighting Dust said walking away leaving Rainbow Dash to sigh heavily.

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night. I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like. And she'll never know your story like I do.

Little did Rainbow know that two of her friends were watching. "They're at it again?" Sunset who was wearing a short sleeve leather jacket with a magenta skirt and an orange shirt with black boots asked Rainbow's Best and Closest Friend Applejack who was wearing a jean skirt with a white and green shirt with an apple on it with brown boots and hat. "Yup," Applejack said as she watched her friend/ crush walking towards them.

"You okay?" Applejack asked concerned about Rainbow's well-being. "Yeah just tired of drama," Rainbow said leaning in the lockers. "That sucks." Applejack said as Rainbow chuckled "Tell me about it." Rainbow said smiling a little causing Applejack to blush. Sunset smirked before elbowing Dash. "Come on we got Math with Twilight." Sunset said as Dash smiled, "Yeah your girlfriend." she teased causing Sunset to blush and laugh. "We'll see you at lunch AJ," Dash said walking away with Sunset causing Applejack to frown.

But she wears short skirts. I wear T-shirts, She's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers. Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

Lunchtime rolled around as Sunset walked towards her friend's table Applejack, and their other friends Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight were sitting and talking. "Hey guys where's Rainbow Dash?" Sunset asked. Fluttershy pointed to another table which was all the jocks and cheerleaders table talking and eating. Sunset then spotted Rainbow Dash uninterested in what they were talking about as her arm was wrapped around her girlfriend.

"Weren't they just fighting earlier today?" Twilight asked. "They were darling but you know how Lighting Dust likes the attention especially since she's captain of the cheerleading squad and she's dating the captain and star player for all sports teams." Rarity explained as everyone sighed meanwhile Applejack was frowning.

If you could see that I'm the one. Who understands you? Been here all along so, why can't you see? You belong with me You belong with me.

"You okay Applejack," Fluttershy asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just realized that I have something to do." Applejack said as she got up from the table and threw away her lunch causing her friends to look concerned as she then left the lunch room unbeknownst that a certain rainbow hair girl watched her leave.

The week passed by fast and it was the weekend. Applejack noticed how Rainbow was acting on Friday. so she decided to invite her to hang out. 'Hey, Rainbow you wanna go to the park to hang out?' Applejack texted. Not even a minute goes by when she receives a response. 'Sure I'll meet you there.' Rainbow texted causing Applejack to smile before getting ready as she wore her usual outfit, grabbed a book, and headed to the park waiting for Rainbow Dash.

Walk in the streets with you in your worn-out jeans. I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be. Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself. Hey, isn't this easy?