Love Story

We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts. I'm standin' there, On a balcony in summer air,

Applejack remembered it like it was yesterday her granny or Queen Granny Smith had hosted a ball for all the kingdoms to enjoy, she was wearing a green Renaissance dress and was walking through the ballroom reaching a corner as she chatted with her two best friends Twilight who was wearing a lavender renaissance dress and Rarity who was also wearing a renaissance dress but the color was light blue.

Suddenly Twilight's significant other/girlfriend Sunset who was wearing a red short-sleeved doublet with a white renaissance blouse underneath and black trousers and brown boots approached and offered Twilight a dance which she accepted.

Rarity was then asked for a dance by a random handsome man who was around their age wearing leaving white blouse and black trousers with black boots. Leaving Applejack by herself who was watching the couples dance wishing she had someone.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns. See you make your way through the crowd, And say, "Hello" Little did I know.

Suddenly someone on the ballroom floor was approaching, she had light blue skin, long rainbow hair with beautiful magenta eyes wearing a blue tailored Renaissance doublet with a white blouse underneath black trousers, and brown boots making her way towards Applejack. "Hey, I'm Rainbow Dash," She introduced herself Applejack smiled at her. "I'm Applejack," Aj said causing Dash to smile.

"That's a beautiful name," Dash said causing Applejack to blush. "Would you wanna come dance with me?" Rainbow asked offering a hand with a warm smile. Applejack blushed even more and nodded as the two made their way to the dance floor. Applejack and Rainbow Dash slowed danced together as the two danced lost in each other's eyes like it was love a first sight. However, someone didn't like how friendly they were being with one another.

That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet" And I was cryin' on the staircase, Beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said,

Granny  Smith was watching from a distance and approached the two as she separated the two. "What Granny? What are you doing?" Applejack asked confused but Granny didn't answer and focused her attention on Dash. "Stay away from my granddaughter!" Granny Smith exclaimed as everyone around them started watching the scene unfold. Dash looked confused but complied as she nodded in agreement. "Thanks for the dance Aj," Rainbow said before walking away.

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run you'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

"W-Wait," Applejack called out but her grandma stopped her. "Applejack I forbid you from seeing that girl ever again," Granny Smith said. "But-" Aj started but was cut off. "Never again!" Granny Smith said causing Aj to tear up and leave the ballroom as she locked herself in her room and let her tears fall. Minutes went by and she heard pebbles being thrown hitting her window she rubbed her eyes and looked out to see Rainbow Dash who was smiling.

Applejack was shocked but smiled before making her way outside avoiding the ballroom and her grandmother and heard outside to her garden and apple orchids. "What are you doing here?"Aj asked. "I know your granny said to never see you again but I couldn't stop thinking of you," Rainbow said. "You know we'll get into serious trouble if she catches you," Aj said as Dash smiled and pulled Applejack close. "I'm willing to take the risk," Dash said as Applejack smiled.

So I sneak out to the garden to see you. We keep quiet, 'cause we're dead if they knew. So close your eyes. Escape this town for a little while, oh oh,