Messing with the past

Author notes: I got inspired by Back to the Future regarding the whole messing up how your parents meet and needing to fix it so there's also gonna be more parts later. Also for clear clarification Blaze, Jesse, and Autumn are Dash's and Applejack's biological kids their donor was Dash's dad who agreed to be their donor when they wanted to have kids.

Present: January 31, 2024

"Blaze we're hungry!" A young five-year-old boy said he had light blue skin and blonde hair with green eyes wearing a white shirt with basketball shorts. "Okay give me a second." Blaze who was sixteen years old had light yellow skin, magenta eyes, and rainbow short spiky hair wearing a blue hoodie with a yellow lighting bolt pattern on it with black jeans as he had finished doing his homework. He walked out of his room and headed to their small cramped kitchen. "I'm gonna make grilled cheese sandwiches go get Autumn," Blaze said getting the things he needed as he started making his young siblings dinner.

Soon Autumn who was ten years old resembled more like their mom Rainbow Dash except she had her other mother's eyes walking in with Jesse. "Here," Blaze said finishing making the sandwiches and handing them to his siblings as they went to eat in the living room to watch TV on their small television set. Blaze started making more when he heard the door open to see his mama Applejack who had just finished working the farm looking exhausted and stressed. Hey Blaze." Applejack said tiredly. "Hey, ma I made Jesse and Autumn dinner." He said giving his mom a plate that had a sandwich.

"Thanks blaze." She said kissing her oldest son on the cheek. "Your other moms not here?" She asked causing him to shake his head. "Not yet." He said. As if on cue the door opened and it's revealed to be Blaze, Jesse, and Autumn's other mom Rainbow Dash wearing her uniform for work. "I'm home," Dash said exhausted. "Hey, sweetie how was the gym?" Applejack asked her wife since she works at the gym. "Same old same old. Hi, blaze." Rainbow said. "Hey, Mom I made some grilled cheese sandwiches," Blaze said giving her a plate.

"Thanks," Dash said exhausted but started eating it. "So moms are there any plans this weekend?" Blaze asked. "Well, we were gonna invite your aunts and cousins to visit and spend some time with each other," Applejack asked. "But?" He questioned. "You know how things are your Aunt Pinkie is busy with her pastry business. Knowing how your aunt rarity husband is she's not gonna allow her to even leave the house." Applejack said causing Dash to be angered by the last part. "Still can't believe she married that piece of crap," Rainbow said but Applejack ignored her. "Sunset, maybe but she usually doesn't go if Twilight gonna be there. Fluttershy is busy with helping animals and the only person who I think would come is Twilight but she's been very busy with making new inventions and gadgets."Applejack said.

"Yeah, that's true," Blaze said wondering what happened in the past that caused all his mom's friends and themselves to be stressed and not be able to see each other. "Still if it wasn't for your mom Rainbow Dash who accidentally bumped into me in the halls we would've never met and fallen in love during the under-the-sea dance plus that would've meant mine and your mother's friend group never merged and we would've never become friends," Applejack said fondly.

"Mom mama," Jesse said running to his mom's. "Hey, kiddo did you eat?" Dash asked placing her youngest son on her legs. "Yeah, I did." He said happily. "Alright, now it's time for you to get ready for bed," Applejack said ruffling his hair. "Don't worry I'll make sure he gets into bed," Autumn said walking over to her moms.

"Thanks, Autumn," Applejack said tiredly. "Don't mention it ma," Autumn said as Rainbow placed her son on the floor. "Alright, kiddo go get ready for bed your siblings will tuck you in," Rainbow said as he nodded and left with Autumn. "You two get some rest I'll make sure they get ready," Blaze said following them.