Stargazing

"Alright, we ready to go?" Dash asked as she put one last bag before closing the trunk of her car. "Yeah, I'm ready. Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie said they'd meet us at the house. Also Twilight's getting a ride from Applejack." Sunset said as she went to the passenger side of Rainbow's car.

"Alright, we don't have to worry about your girlfriend needing a ride," Rainbow said hopping in the driver's seat putting on her seatbelt and getting ready to drive. "Whatever. Don't think I don't see the way you look at Applejack." Sunset said getting in and putting her seatbelt on.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" Rainbow Dash said blushing as she started the car as they drove off on their way. "Rainbow it's pretty noticeable everyone can see it but surprisingly not Applejack," Sunset said causing Rainbow to groan. "You've liked her since the beginning of high school why don't you ask her out? Maybe this trip can help you." Sunset recommended as Dash focused her eyes on the road thinking over what Sunset said. "Maybe I don't know this trip is about us hanging out together. I don't wanna worry about asking her out."Dash said.

Sunset sighed before looking out the passenger window as her phone beeped. She looked to see it was from her girlfriend. 'Any progress with trying to get Rainbow to ask out Applejack.' Twilight messaged. Sunset smiled before texting back. 'Nope, I'm taking that Applejack doesn't wanna make a move either.' Sunset texted back. 'Yup, these two are so clueless. But I have a plan and it involves the two sharing a room.' Twilight messaged causing Sunset to smile. 'Whatever it is. I'm in.' Sunset texted back before putting her phone away as she sparked a conversation with Rainbow Dash.

2-hours pass by and Dash and Sunset reach their destination which is a Majestic Mountain. Dash continued driving as they passed by many trees, mountains, and a lake including little villages (which were town centers), schools, and other places. "The others messaged me saying they're already at the house we rented," Sunset said as Dash nodded as she drove, A couple of minutes went by and they reached their house which was a two-story wooden house with two balconies.

 "The others messaged me saying they're already at the house we rented," Sunset said as Dash nodded as she drove, A couple of minutes went by and they reached their house which was a two-story wooden house with two balconies

As they got out of the car they saw a brown truck which was Applejack's truck parked along with a purple BMW with the trunk open Dash and Sunset noticed Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie unloading. Dash then parked between the two cars as Sunset got out while Dash opened the trunk. "Hey, girls," Sunset said as she walked to the trunk and started to grab her things. "Hi," Fluttershy said softly. "Hey, we were beginning to wonder where you guys were," Pinkie said excitedly carrying the last two bags.

"Applejack and Twilight are inside already if you're wondering where they are." Rarity said closing the trunk and locking her car as the three entered. Sunset nodded getting her two bags as Dash grabbed her guitar case and 2 of her bags before closing the trunk and locking the car. The five then entered to see the living room which contained a real fireplace, sofas, and sofa chairs with a little table in the middle with a tv hanging and a kitchen connected to the living room.