Arrange Marriage

There were once two kingdoms both struggling; one of them was a kingdom with a harmonious blend of rolling apple orchards, golden wheat fields, and expansive meadows, which was once renowned for its bountiful apple orchards that stretched as far as the eye could see. This kingdom was led by King Bright Mac and Queen Pear Butter. In the other kingdom which was located between hills and sparkling rivers, The kingdom's citizens, known for their strong work ethic were ruled by King Bow Hothoof and his Queen Windy Whistles.

To help one another the two royalty couples agreed to a meeting that would solve both issues. "King Bright Mac and Queen Pear Butter thank you for meeting us." Bow Hothoof said. "Pleasure is all mine, King Bow and Queen Windy. Have you decided about our offer?" Pear asked. "Yes we have and we believe that our six-year-old daughter Rainbow Dash should marry your six-year-old daughter Applejack to help each other out. Just one question: how exactly are we gonna get them to get along with one another before the age of marriage? " Windy asked.

"We will have them spend time with one another every summer from July to September at your kingdom," Bright Mac said. "Okay let's do it," Windy said. Bright Mac and Pear Butter nodded and brought out a document letting them know of their arrangement and agreement. After writing it out both royalties signed the bottom of the document "It is done." Bright Mac said as they were prepared for the future.

First meeting 6 years old

"Dad, why did I have to wake up early today, it's the first day of summer?" A six-year-old girl with light blue skin, magenta eyes, and long unkempt rainbow hair wearing a white button-up blouse with a dark blue short-sleeve tunic over it with black trousers and brown boots. "Because Rainbow we have visitors who are gonna stay in our kingdom for the next three months." Her dad said as he put a red cape on Rainbow. "Why?" Dash questioned.

"I'll explain when they arrive. Promise to be on your best behavior." Her dad asked as Rainbow saluted him, causing him to laugh. "Good and if you behave well I'll have General Blitz teach you how to start using a sword and bow to defend yourself. Now let's go your mother's waiting." He said grabbing his daughter's hand.

They walked out of their castle and outside to see Dash's mother talking to Bright Mac and Pear Butter with a young girl who had tan skin green eyes and blond hair in a ponytail with a red princess dress. "Bow, thank you for having us," Mac said. "Pleasure is all mine, King Mac and Queen Pear," Bow said.

Just then Dash appeared from behind her dad. Bright Mac saw her and approached Dash. "You must be Rainbow Dash, I'm Bright Mac but call me Mac that's my wife Pear Butter." He said as he bowed to Dash who bowed to them. "Yes, I'm Rainbow Dash. Nice to meet you."Dash said as the girl walked next to Mac standing behind his legs.

"Rainbow this is my daughter Applejack, Applejack this is Rainbow Dash," Mac said as he stepped aside to show Applejack. Dash bowed to her before looking and raising herself to see Applejack doing a curtsy towards her.

"Rainbow Dash. Me and my wife as well as your parents have talked and agreed that every summer Applejack will visit to get to know you." Mac said. "The reason being that you and Applejack will be married at the age of 18," Windy said, shocking their children. "Anyways kiddos let's head inside," Pear said taking the kids into the castle with Windy as Mac, Bow and a servant were busy getting their bags.

"Alright Dash do you mind showing Applejack where she'll be staying also try to get to know one another," Windy said Dash nodded before grabbing Applejack's hand as they walked before reaching a guest room located near Dash's room. "Okay here's your room," Rainbow said as Applejack was looking around. "You have a big bed, a shelf for some books, and a bathroom connected to it. So what do you think?" Rainbow asked. "It's nice," Applejack said.