Superhero

Rainbow Dash crouched on the edge of a tall building in Canterlot City wearing her superhero suit which is very light considering how it's made of, high-tech fabric with a hint of titanium that is both flexible and durable. The color of the suit was a blend of metallic blue and black in the middle of the suit a yellow lighting bolt, as well as boots that were made specifically for her speed. Along with the suit was a blue hood that not only added a touch of mystery to Dash's appearance considering how anyone would know her identity because of her rainbow hair but also served the purpose, of reducing air resistance during high-speed maneuvers and covering her eyes was a futuristic visor punk black sunglasses almost like a mask.

"Alright Scootaloo I'm gonna do one more surveillance and I'll call it a night," Dash said to her little sister as she had an earpiece on talking to her before noticing a police chase following a white van that was shooting at the cops. Rainbow smiled before taking a deep breath, she raised her whole arm as dark clouds started forming. She then made her hand into a fist right on cue thunder, heavy wind, and rain started happening. She then flew down to the ground as she waited for the perfect timing before using her super speed to catch up to the white van. As she ran all of her surroundings were slowed she smiled taking this advantage.

While running she moved her hands in a circle motion as the strong wind started moving to create a tornado as she unleashed it towards the robbers, she stopped running as everything around her went back to normal before watching as the tornado hit the white van causing the robbers to be caught in the tornado. Police cars stopped chasing them before witnessing the tornado and the robbers being stuck in it. Dash then flew up towards the tornado and grabbed the robbers dropping them before controlling the tornado turning it into a small tornado. She used it towards the robbers as the tornado cushioned their fall.  Dash smiled before grabbing the van and dropping it into the streets. "Freeze!" The police said as he pulled his gun out to the robbers and they slowly raised their arms. "Thanks Vortex Strike!" The police captain said as his teammates put the robbers in cuffs. "Don't mention it," Dash said nonchalantly before using her speed to head home.

The Next Day

"Once again the streets are saved because of Canterlot's very own superhero Vortex Strike. Just last night the hero was able to take down some robbers." The news reporter said as Dash's mom and dad were watching the news as Dash and her sister Scootaloo were eating breakfast. "Whoever this superhero is they're everyone's talk." The news said. Dash smiled at the last part as she glanced at her sister who smiled back. "Alright, kids it's getting late you two have to head to school." Windy their mom said. "Alright, Mom," Dash said grabbing her stuff and Scootaloo backpack. "Let's go Scoot. Or I'm leaving you." Rainbow said mockingly. "I'm coming," Scootaloo said as putting her and Dash's dish in the sink. "Bye, mom and dad!" Scootaloo and Dash said as they headed towards Dash's car.

The two drove off heading to school, "Thanks again for agreeing to be my eyes in the sky, Scoot." Dash said focusing on the road. "No problem, Dash," Scootaloo said smiling. What both of their parents didn't realize is that when Dash and Scootaloo were born they had been born with powers. Dash's powers were flying, super speed, controlling the weather, and super strength while Scootaloo's powers were being born with super intelligence, flying, and the ability to hop through time, allowing her to witness past events or glimpse into the future.

"Anyway, how's school going considering how you have to hide your super intelligence from everyone," Rainbow asked. "It's been kinda hard sometimes I have to lie when answering a question so they don't suspect. Or purposefully have to get answers wrong but still manage to get passing grades" Scootaloo said. "I know the feeling kid especially since if I do sports that will no doubt give away my identity," Dash said as she started parking the car. "But at least you don't have to be alone we'll get through this together," Rainbow said offering a fist bump as her sister accepted it. "By the way, I double-checked your homework almost all your answers were wrong but I fixed them," Scootaloo said as she exited the car with her backpack.