Summer Nights

This one's gonna be focusing on Sunset x Twilight but there will be mentions of Applejack x Rainbow Dash. I got the idea from the PMV that's on the top, should check out the other PMV they have of Sunset x Twilight.

It was a new school year at Canterlot High. Sunset, a senior at the school wearing her black leather jacket with a magenta shirt with an awesome sun design on it and an orange skirt with black high boots was hanging with her three close friends. Rainbow Dash, her best and closest friend known for her long rainbow hair was wearing a leather jacket as well as a white shirt that had a cloud and lighting design on it as well as navy blue jeans with white high tops.

Flash Sentry known for his guitar playing wearing a grey jacket with white and red stripes on it as well as a white shirt with a blue shield and lighting on it along with faded blue jeans and black high tops. Then finally Timber wearing a red shirt with olive green shorts and brown boots as well as a dark green beanie. The four of them were sitting on top of the bleachers of their school field.

On the other side of the school, there was Twilight who was wearing glasses a purple and light blue striped shirt, and a purple and magenta skirt was the new girl who had just transferred to the school as she was with two new people she had just met and became friends with. Fluttershy a very shy but kind girl was wearing a white tank top and a light green skirt with a floral design and Pinkie Pie an outgoing and energetic girl wearing a white blouse shirt with a pink skirt and a blue jacket over the white blouse.

"Hey, Rarity and Applejack meet Twilight she's new here," Fluttershy said softly as she sat down telling the two other girls. Rarity who had beautiful purple hair wearing a white blouse and purple skirt the other was Applejack who was wearing a stetson and a jean skirt with a green shirt that had an apple on it and a blue and yellow open sweater hoodie over it.

"Hey, there twilight. How are you enjoying Canterlot?" Applejack asked. "It's good better than my old school which was Crystal Prep," Twilight said. "Oooh AppleJack are you wearing Rainbow's sweater," Pinkie said sitting down and teasing Applejack causing her to blush. "Ooh, she is. She's even blushing." Rarity said joking with Pinkie. What neither of Sunset or Twilight's friends knew was that during the summer Twilight and Sunset had met each other and started hanging out with one another, as the hangouts soon blossomed into a summer romance between the two.

"So anyone do anything interesting over the summer?" Timber asked his friends as they were sitting around talking and eating. "Aside from Rainbow Dash who was working and spending time with her girlfriend Applejack," Flash said biting into his sandwich causing Dash to playfully punch him as they both laughed. "I heard Sunset spent most of her time at the beach," Dash said looking at the girl who was standing and smiling. "Oh yeah, what happened?" Timber asked as he faced Sunset. "Yeah come on Sunset, tell us!" Flash persisted.

While Twilight and her new friends were at the table eating. "So twilight what did you do over the summer?" Pinkie asked. "Oh, I met someone at the beach," Twilight said blushing causing Applejack's attention to be peaked. "Went to the beach just for some person?" Applejack asked. "Like you wouldn't do the same thing with Rainbow Dash," Pinkie said causing AppleJack to blush.   "That's different I know Rainbow Dash, if it's a complete stranger then I wouldn't," Applejack said defending herself. "Yeah but this girl I met was different...she was sweet," Twilight said smiling fondly. "Ooh sounds like it was love at first sight." Rarity said fondly.

"Come on tell us." Dash, Timber, and Flash persisted Sunset as she finally gave in. "Alright, I'll tell ya." Sunset said before continuing "Summer loving had me a blast," Sunset sang as Timber, Rainbow, and Flash were affixed. "Summer loving happened so fast." Twilight sang as Fluttershy, Pinkie, Applejack, and Rarity were immediately hooked. "I met a girl crazy for me," Sunset sang continuing with her story as she thought of Twilight. "Met a girl cute as can be," Twilight sang as she thought of Sunset.

"Summer days drifting away. To-ah! Oh, the summer nights," Sunset and Twilight sang as Timber, Flash, and Rainbow wanted more details. "Well-a, well-a, well-a, huh. Tell me more, tell me more," The three of them sang before Flash spoke up. "Did you get very far?" He sang while the girls with Twilight wanted more information. "Tell me more, tell me more," The four of them sang before Rarity asked. "Like does she have a car? She sang.

"She swam by me, she got a cramp," Sunset sang as she recalled how she met Twilight. "She ran by me, got my suit damp," Twilight said to the girls as she thought back to how Sunset saved her. "I saved her life, she nearly drowned," Sunset sang proudly as she puffed out her chest as her three friends were listening. "She showed off, splashing around." Twilight sang before continuing. "Summer sun, something's begun. But ah! Oh, the summer nights," She and Sunset sang to their different friend groups.

"Well-a, well-a, well-a, huh. Tell me more, tell me more," Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy sang before Fluttershy asked. "Was it love at first sight?" She singed as back with sunset, her friends continued. "Tell me more, tell me more," Timber, Flash, and Rainbow sang before one of them asked. "Did she put up a fight?" Rainbow sang as she threw a punch.

"Dow, doobie do, doobie do Doobie, doobie, doobie, dow." The four sang as Sunset continued. "Took her bowling in the Arcade," She sang doing a bowling swing. "We went strolling, drank lemonade," Twilight sang to the girls. "We made out under the dock," Sunset sang as her friends listened while the girls listened to Twilight." We stayed up 'til ten o'clock." She sang.

"Summer fling, don't mean a thing. But ah! Oh, the summer nights,"  Twilight and Sunset sang. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Tell me more, tell me more," The guys and Rainbow Dash sang on the bleachers. "But you don't gotta brag." Timber sang while the girls back in the lunchroom sang. "Tell me more, tell me more."

"Cause she sounds like a drag,"  Applejack sang as she was not convinced but Twilight continued. "She got friendly, holding my hand." She sang as Sunset sang to her friends. "Well, she got friendly down in the sand." She sung.

"She was sweet, just turned eighteen." Twilight sang smiling softly thinking of Sunset. "Well, she was good, you know what I mean." Sunset sang as her friends listened to her go on about the girl she met. "Summer heat, girl and girl meet. But ah! Oh, the summer nights." Sunset and Twilight both sang as Twilight's friends wanted more information.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Tell me more, tell me more," The girls singed before Pinkie spoke up. "How much dough did she spend?" She asked as Timber, Rainbow Dash, and Flash continued persisting. "Tell me more, tell me more," All three sang before Flash spoke up. "Could she get me a friend?" He asked as Sunset frowned causing Dash to whack the back of Flash's head.

"It turned colder, that's where it ends." Twilight sang softly as the girls realized that she and the girl's summer romance ended because summer had ended. "So I told her we'd still be friends," Sunset sang as she went up the bleachers as Rainbow, Timber, and Flash observed her.

"Then we made our true love vow." Twilight sang fondly already missing seeing Sunset. "Wonder what she's doing now." Sunset sang as she knew Twilight was "back at home" far from her not knowing she was at her school. "Summer dreams ripped at the seams. But, oh those summer, Nights!" Sunset and Twilight sang together. "Tell me more, tell me more." Twilights and Sunsets friend group sang.

"Hey, so what's this girl's name?" Dash asked Sunset meanwhile back with Twilight's friends Rarity asked her. "So what's the name of the mysterious girl who managed to capture your heart." Rarity asked. "Her name is Twilight...Twilight Sparkle." Sunset said informing Dash, Timber, and Flash as they smiled happy that their friend found someone. "Sunset the girl's name was Sunset Shimmer," Twilight said to the four girls which shocked them cause Sunset Shimmer just so happened to attend this school but the way Twilight described the girl she was different from the Sunset Shimmer they know at school.