Secret Agent

Got inspiration from another writer who also did Applejack x Rainbow Dash one shots.

"Alright class we got a new student. She's been homeschooled her life so be nice." Mr Smith said. Applejack, Sunset, and Pinkie Pie were watching interested in who this new student was.  "Everyone this is Rainbow Dash." Mr smith said as a girl with magenta eyes and rainbow hair walked in wearing a blue hoodie and black pants with white high tops. Applejack didn't know what it was but she was mesmerized just by looking at her.

"There's a seat next to Sunset and Pinkie Pie." He said as Rainbow nodded and walked towards the seat as she sat next to them. Without a second the three started talking as if they'd met each other before. 'That's weird.' AJ thought before returning her attention to the class.

That was two months ago when she first saw Rainbow Dash and let's just say Applejack discovered why she was mesmerized by Rainbow Dash she absolutely didn't like her. She wasn't falling for her colorful beautiful hair and her magenta eyes. But when she was observing the girl from afar she noticed how she acted she was usually distant and kept to herself the only exception being Sunset and Pinkie Pie.

Not only that but she noticed the girl will come to school with bruises, scratches, and broken bones while she's also been gone for weeks end along with Sunset and Pinkie. Applejack wanted to get to know her but because of her crush on her, she never got the courage.

Now she was in her math class with her friends Rarity, Twilight, and Fluttershy. It just also happened to be the class with Rainbow Dash, Sunset, and Pinkie Pie. As the teacher continued with the lesson about variables the school's speakers went off. "Students and teachers we are heading into a lockdown."  The announcement said. Everyone started worrying and panicking a little but the only people who seemed calm and bored were Sunset, Pinkie, and Rainbow.

"Okay everyone head toward the corners away from the door." The math teacher said urgently locking the doors as they did just that. "You think this is real?" Fluttershy asked Rarity who was comforting her. "I hope not." Rarity said scared looking at Twilight and Applejack. Suddenly Rainbow's watch lit up and started beeping as she received glares from the other students. While the other four gave her confused faces. She pressed a button on the side and a hologram appeared.

It was a man wearing a full black suit wearing sunglasses and an earpiece appeared "Sunset, Pinkie, Rainbow." He whispered before noticing the other students. "Heh guess the secrets out," Sunset said. "Nevermind that listen there's a man named Christian Beck in the building and he's super dangerous we don't know why he's at your school but I need you guys to stop him." The man said as their eyes widened.

"Are the police on their way?" Rainbow asked. "They are now but still we need you three to make sure he stays nearby and defeat his henchmen." The boss said as Rainbow, Sunset, and Pinkie nodded as the hologram disappeared. Pinkie then went to get their school bags and tossed them to them as they caught them.

"You three ladies wanna explain what we just witnessed." Their math teacher asked. "Can't tell you," Pinkie said as she proceeded to take out an m-16 assault rifle as Rainbow Dash and Sunset did the same. "Why do you guys have that?" Twilight asked before Sunset silenced her with her finger. "That's classified information," Rainbow said before opening up a different part of her bag and taking out a bulletproof vest, safety glasses, and gloves as she put them on. 

"Alright, Pinkie you go the tracker?" Sunset asked as she was wearing the same thing as Rainbow Dash holding her gun as Pinkie took out a futuristic gadget. "Yeah, and it says they're near the cafeteria," Pinkie said who was wearing the same thing as the other two and wearing a gear belt. Dash then gave took out three ear pieces from her bag as gave one to each of her partners as they put them on. "Alright let's go," Rainbow said heading toward the door as Sunset and Pinkie exited.