Concept Excerpt of my Fix-It AU

Sonic, Sonia, and Manic never left Mobius (continent on Earth) and are staying with a family friend, Longclaw, that their parents met when the triplets were ten for the summer
The Prowers left their hometown and now live in Green Hills, Montana
Are you ready for the AU where they don't have so much of their awful trauma? =D

"Alright, now go have fun, kids." Longclaw said as the triplets dumped their plates into the sink. "Summer time is the best for when you're young." She added.

Sonia smirked at the Owl's comment. "We're not that young- we're sixteen." She said.

Longclaw sighed, rolling her eyes playfully. "Oh, to be sixteen again. Just enjoy it, you're kids." Manic grabbed his sisters arm, smiling, and pulled her off and out of the house to catch up with their other brother, Sonic.

As Sonic ran, the wind rustled his ears. The pine trees around him swayed with the air. He skidded to a stop, stumbling just a bit. He looked behind him, watching his brother and sister run after him. The Hedgehog went into the shade of the branches and stretched.

Sonia, still letting her "younger" brother pull her along, gazed ahead as they approached Sonic. Manic's fluffy hair was completely tangled and unbrushed, as usual, flicking in the wind. 

Soon, the two reached the shade. "So, what do you guys wanna do?" Sonic asked, leaning against a nearby trunk. Manic shrugged, sitting down on the grass and picking at it.

"Wanna go into town and see what they've been up to since last summer?" Sonia asked, scratching at the new bug bite that pretty much appeared on her arm that morning. Sonic smiled, nodding. Manic shrugged again, then looked up at the treelines.

"Uh- there's a kid up there-" The youngest triplet said, pointing high into the trees. Surprised, the two other siblings looked up to where Manic was pointing.

Sure enough, there was a kid who seemed like he was in elementary school sitting in the tree branches. Through the pine needles, the triplets could see he was a young Fox boy with long, blond hair. Piercing blue eyes cut through the shadows, and the bright colors of his outfits shone in the sunlight. Hairclips were messily placed in his hair and freckles were splattered across his pale-yet-slightly-sunburned face. Two tails were hanging loosely from under the branch.

"Hi!" The kid called, looking down at the teens.

Sonic waved back. "Hi? How'd you get up there?" He asked. The kid smirked mischievously, letting go of the branch he was sitting on. Much to their shock, the two tails started spinning rapidly and the kid gracefully flew to the ground.

"My tails help me!" He beamed proudly.

Manic gaped for a moment, staring. "That was so cool! How'd you do that?" He asked, standing up.

The kid shrugged. "Well, I've been doing it for a while. Don't really know how I figured it out, but it's pretty awesome!" Manic nodded in agreement.

Sonia tilted her head, looking from the branch back down to the boy. "So- ah- what's your name?" She asked. "I don't think we saw you last year."

"I'm Miles Prower. My parents and me just moved here before school started last year." He said, picking stray pine needles out of his hair.

"Nice to meet you Miles." Sonic smiled. "I'm Sonic, and these are my siblings Sonia and Manic."