The Golden Son///STH x FNAF

TW: Child abuse, gore, child death/murder, hateful siblings, manipulation, mentions of staged suicide, and emotional distress

August 2-
Sonic's gotten no better in the past two years since the incident with the freak. He hardly participates in the experiments and is grossly uncooperative. This cannot continue.
I've found that there might be more hybrids with the super speed gene. He is no longer special. A shame, really. He was my favorite, with the way that he was so happy to be around me, grateful for all I did, desperate for my attention and approval.
If I give him up to an orphanage, people could become aware of the experiments, perhaps the dangers of the animatronics and what happened to Miles. I could be prohibited from adopting another child. The only reason I adopted that two-tailed Fox was because Sonic refused to leave that orphanage without him. Ridiculous.
I'll have to come up with something else. Perhaps stage a suicide. No one will question it from how miserably he's been acting. It'll take a burden off of my shoulders.

~~~ 5:30 PM

"Wait here. Knuckles, watch your brother." Father said. "Your uncle Thomas and I have things to discuss." Without letting either of the boys protest, he walked off.

Sonic glared up at Knuckles. "What?" The Echidna mumbled.

He could glare into his eyes now. He didn't wear that stupid Foxy mask anymore. "I hate you." Sonic said. His voice was both numb and hateful at the same time. Knuckles didn't say anything.

The Hedgehog's hands tightened around the Fredbear plush he'd refused to let go of since that trip back from the hospital.

"I know." Knuckles muttered. Sonic glared at him. Gaia, why couldn't this b!tch be angry at him?

"I don't know why Father is letting you watch me. You might kill me like you did him." The fourteen-year-old sneered. "At least then I'd be with him again." The only person he had that cared about him. Gone. Because of the monster in front of him.

Knuckles almost lashed out. Almost. He turned forcibly at Sonic. "Shut up. Now. Just- just shut up, alright?" He demanded, his voice almost wavering. "If you want to leave, just leave. Go on and see that stupid animatronic you keep begging Father to see."

Sonic threw a fist at Knuckles. The latter didn't flinch. "She's not stupid!" He shouted. "She's better than you'll ever be! At least she's done good in the world! The only thing you ever do is make people miserable!" He continued berating him.

"The thing's an inanimate machine! She can't feel anything! And it still makes sense that Father cares about her more than you! FATHER WILL NEVER LOVE YOU." Knuckles shouted back, snapping at him.

The younger opened his mouth, choking on his words. "I wish you died instead of him." He finally managed. "He deserved to be alive. You don't."

Without letting Knuckles say anything else, Sonic stormed off to the party room where the animatronic he wanted to see was.

Circus Baby. A complete wonder, and an escape from the two years of Tartarus he'd been living in. She could make ice cream and balloons, and she sang and made other kids happy. And she was perfect.

Father had made her for him- at least that was what he said. Still, he never let Sonic go near her. Finally, he was going to see her. Maybe he'd feel a little less miserable. Just for a minute or two.

~~~ 5:38 PM

The other kids around Circus Baby didn't notice him. The clown moved around and sang cheerfully and the kids shouted with delight. He kept by the doorway and waited until someone from a different party room called the kids in for cake.