The Birthday Boy///STH x FNAF

CC Afton - Tails (6/7)
Elizabeth Afton - Sonic (12)
Michael Afton- Knuckles (14)
William Afton - Eggman (Old)
Cassidy - Cream
Susie - Cosmo
Gabriel - Kitsunami
Fritz - Charmy
Jeremy - Milo (Anti-Miles)
Charlie Emily - Maria Robotnik
If you've been on my yt channel, you've probably seen quite a bit of this

TW: Child abuse, ableism, child death, emotional distress, meltdowns, suicidal thoughts, children cursing, and manipulation
Tails is autistic and his hair is very important to him, but he kind of hates how important it is to him because everyone thinks it's weird

~~~October 15th~~~

Miles screeched when he felt scissors reach his hair. He cried even louder when they started to cut through the blond curls.

It didn't matter though, how much he fought and flailed. All he got was "Father" yanking his braid back and yelling at him to be quiet and sit still. But he couldn't. This was his hair.

His hair was insufferably important to him. It made him calm, even during the never-ending nightmares that had been plaguing him all week. He grabbed at it when he was scared, or held it to his face when Knuckles scared him with his stupid Foxy mask.

His braid of tangly, curly, wretched hair made him happy. And that was so rare to him. It had been rare to him for years (except when he was with Sonic, of course).

And his "father" was cutting it.

Why? WHY?! Had Gaia forsaken him? Did the universe- did the Fates hate him that much!? Why couldn't he just have this one thing!?
The day before his birthday, nonetheless...

He couldn't quite tell how long he'd been trying to wrench his hair from "Father's" grasp and scramble away from him. How long he'd been wailing and sobbing, crying out for anyone - even Knuckles - to help him.

And eventually "Father" did let go. As soon as he did, Miles' hands flew to his hair, grasping at it and trying to feel how much was left of it. It was now choppy and uneven, reaching just to his chin.

He fell forward onto the floor of the living room, his body racked with sobs and cries of horror. Everything felt so absolutely awful now.

~~~October 16th~~~
~~~ 8:30 AM

"So, because of... whatever happened to your hair..." Miles felt a pang of guilt. He hadn't told Sonic what happened. He'd felt to scared. The dull bruising around Sonic's eye was proof enough of his conversation with "Father" when his older brother got home last night. 

Sonic continued, carefully running the brush through his brother's bedhead. "I dug out that sweater you like, so you'll have something to mess with if you get nervous during the party."

"I don't. I don't want to." Miles whispered, looking at his brother.

The Hedgehog considered that. "Don't want to sweater? That's fine, do you want to stay in PJ's? I'll get you some different ones, you've been wearing those all week and-"

"No. I don't want to go to the party."

"I know..." Sonic whispered, hugging his brother. "I love you. I'll see if I can let Dad to let you leave after cake. Alright?" He suggested.

Miles smiled faintly. "Okay. Okay, that's good." That seemed to give him some comfort. He hugged Sonic back.

Sonic laughed a little, smiling at his brother. "I can't believe it, my little brother's turning seven years old today! And just think, you'll be in- what? Third grade soon?" He nuzzled the Fox. "I feel like I met you just yesterday."