what happened last night

Summer's POV

I woke up with a huge headache trying to remember what happened last night.All I can remember is Justin coming into my room giving me something to drink and after that everything was blury.

Someone knocked on the door and entered without my permission."obviously it's you"I rolled my eyes at the sight of justin. "What did I do now Summer?"he frowned."You should wait until I tell you to come in."I like my privacy and right now I want to be alone because this headache is killing me."Summer,we have gone through this so many times...I own you and i can do whatever I want.You live under my rules and you will obey them no matter what."Sometimes I wish I could just throw him with a brick because he goes on and on about owning me!I know he owns me and it is starting to get irritating.

"Yes sir."I said because right now I don't have the energy to argue with him.He smiled to my agreement and sat at the end of my bed."So,uhm Summer...Do u remember what happened last night?"All I really wanted was a asprin but I can't disobey Justin."No,sir.All I remember is you coming into my room and i drank this tasty beverage."I told him the honest truth but sometimes Justin thinks I'm lying."Yes,uhm Summer please don't be mad."wait...what happened last night that made Justin so concerned?"why would I be mad,Sir,you own me"I said with a huge smile on my face. "Summer,that beverage had some kind of thing that makes u drowsy and uhm...Sum I couldn't help myself and I wanted to do this for a long time."This is starting to worry me."spill it"I said."Summer,I know u said I had to wait until next week until you're 18 because you have some kind of thing with your family which I don't know but Sum I took your virginity last night..."I jumped out of my bed.I told him to wait till I'm 18 because I am a witch.But I can't control my powers when pleasure overcomes me and I was scared Justin would please me and I would reveal my powers.

"JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER!you did what...omygod...I would fucking kill u right now!"I started pacing up and down worried if he found out."I'm sorry.."I cut him of by saying"did anything weird happen with me last night"he stood up and walked towards me and put his hands on my shoulders."No,and I'm so sorry."I moved so his hands could slide of and it did."Justin just leave me alone.i-i can't even look at you right now."I could feel the relief rush through my body but tears filling my eyes."but Sum."I just couldn't believe I can't remember the first time I had sex."Justin,just,please."he nodded and walked away.I fell to the floor, brought my knees to my chest,hugged them and started crying.

Justin's POV

"Justin,just,please."At that moment I felt like crying but I can't show that much emotion infront of my slave but I love Summer and I don't want to loose her.I nodded and just left her room.

"You tell her?"asked my closest companion and slave,Liam."Yes and now I think I have a death wish."I feel like I let Summer down and myself down.All that I live for...honesty and trust and I just went against it."Justin,dude...she doesn't hate u...she's just you know disappointed but atleast you told her the truth."The truth hurts!I don't have to listen to any of this!I fucking own both of them!why did I ever get attach to her?"but Liam she will never speak to me again,first I take her freedom away and now I threw her trust in the garbage."I honestly feel bad and I just want to go and hold her.I walked towards the door and a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back."dude just give her time,she will realise everything and it will all be okay."I nodded"Liam tell everyone that they can take a day of today"I said and walked away

A/N so guys this is my first time on wattpad so I hope you guys enjoyed it.please vote and comment and please spread the word