Plans for love

Song for this chapter

Act my age by One Direction

Summer's POV

"What"I asked Justin and Zayn as they stood there in awe.

Justin's eyes wondered up and down my body and Zayns stayed locked to my eyes. I could feel my cheeks burning of how red it became. My legs felt like they were twitching for some reason.

"okay, now Justin are you going to take me to my room or what? "I laughed. Justin nodded and took my bags.

"Go i want to say bye to Zayn "

Justin nodded like a s servant following orders from a powerful king and left.

I walked to Zayn and when i got closer his hands were by my ass and he pulled me closer. "Damn you look good in those tights "he said nibbling on my flesh. I could feel house bumps developing and my heart throbbing.

Zayns hands squeezed my ass,giving me a fright. "What? "Zayn asked with a smirk. I shook my head. "Are you scared? " I bit my lip and shook my head again.

Damn he smelt good. Really good i thought to myself inhaling Zayns strong but wonderful scent."Don't be, im never going to hurt you... You are my one and only. Forever and ever no matter what and i love you Summer, i was dying without you, slowly but surely never leave me again for that long please "Zayn said looking into my eyes, his hands still placed on my ass.To be honest it was making me horny in a way.

"Shut up and kiss me you fag "I laughed. Not even a second later i felt his rough but yet so soft and tender lips against mine. My heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest but I kept my cool.

"I gotta go "I said pulling back.he nodded and kissed my cheek.

I walked away leaving zayn stranded in the middle of the room.

I came outside and Justin was sitting on the couch lost in his phone. "Hey ju-"i said and he jumped up quickly print his phone on his pocket. It was kind of strange the way he got ask so tensed when he heard me.

I used my powers to read his aura and he was nervous and tensed. I didn't want to say something so I rather kept quite.

"Oh hey, you ready? "he asked

I nodded slowly.

We walked out and a few of the girls were standing in a group taking.

Justin pulled me closer as we neared them.

"OMG SUMMER! "screamed one of them who would obviously be Cat.Her name is Catilia.She's columbian but we shortened her name to cat.to be honest she is very fiesty like a cat and aslsi fun and cute like one.

She ran to me and her short, very soft short arms were around me. "where have you been? "she asked eagerly. "in a Co -"i was about to tell her but then I was interrupted by Justin. "Cat,Summer needs rest get back to what you were doing "Justin said taking my hand

We walked away and noticed that he was nervous and tensed up again."Hey,you okay?"I built up the courage to ask him.

"Yip just... Nothing important "he said.I said nothing and walked on.

We can to my room.I took my bags from Justin and kissed his cheek. "Thank you,love "I said.

"Anything for you...Call me when you need anything or call Liam."He said and walked away.

I got inside and smelt roses.My accusations were correct and a bunch of roses and a card was laying on my bed.The note said.

Dear Summer

I hope you get to read this and hope you recover fully.

I have something to tell you. I know your little secret but I wont telk anybody.

From
Lord Chris Brown

What secret? He can't possibly know about my powers?

I became more worried about Chris. Suddenly that dream popped into my head. The dream where he shot Zayn. He yelled something about revenge.

I was scared a bit of what he meant by he knew. What if he lies and tells Justin and Zayn. My life would be ruined. I am planning on telling them myself when the time is right and they are prepared to know.

I through the flowers on the floor and used my powers to turn them into ashes.

"FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING STALKER LUNITIC LORD! "I shouted as it turned into ash.

It brought me pleasure seeing those roses burn out.

All I know about Chris is that he was the last of of slave owners until zayn kicked him out for some kind of reason.

I sat down on bed bored out of my mind

Zayns POV

The drive home wasn't as I expected. I was driving and Madison turned on the radio. Her favourite song came on ' act my age by one direction ' came on. She shrieked with a big smile on her face she put the radio louder and began to sing with awful but yet cute and loving voice.

When I'm fat and old
And my kids think I'm joke
Coz i move a little slow
When i dance

I began to hum to the melody of the song while Madison have her all by singing and dancing. She wasn't a bad dancer. She was actually a very good dancer and i would admire the way she dances. Its beautiful.

I can count on you
After all that we've been through
Because i know that you'll always understand

I hesitated a bit but then I began to sing with her. My deep Bradford accent changed into a melodious voice.

I won't act my age no I,
Won't act my age
Though I still feel the same about you
HEY.

Madison and i began laughing historically.

"What the fuck? "she said through her endless laughter and putting the radio softer

"What? "I asked not taking my eyes of the road for even a second.

"You have a fucking beautiful voice! "she shrieked

I felt my cheeks turn red. "Naaw... "I said.
"You do though zayn, im serious... It's amazing "she said this time more serious.

There was a silent moments for a while until she broke her silence.

"Thanks "she blurted out.

"For what? "I asked her.

"for that amazing plan... "she said.

"I really like him no I really love him. Each second u spent with him was a second i loved him more. Those selfies we took,made me feel happy... I felt like I blocked the pain from getting to his head and I feel happy for that because honestly Justin doesn't deserve this tough Zayn, his a good person "Madison poured her heart out and defending Master Justin fucking Bieber.

"You're right but hey you can't help it can't you now? "I asked.

She shook her head.

"And Zayn, this is difficult but I think I'm starting to forgive you "she mumbled.

"You forgive me? "I said eagerly.

"woah there,not fully... Slowly but surely. "she laughed and i laughed with her.

A/N this sucked... Not alot of exciting things happened but trust me there's alot of exciting things so ahead :)

Find out how Chris knows.

Find out how Summer will find out about Liam or will she never.

Will Madison land up with Justin or will the plan fail?

This isn't over, it has just begun.