I dont need your love too

Justins POV

Summer Hathaway, my love and my everything. I can't go a day without her. "Sir, I don't know wher my room is our what I'm suppose to.do."Selena asked me. SHIT. I forgot to ask Liam to show her around and show her,her room because I was only thinking of summer ."mmm walk with me to find Liam"I asked her.she seemed so nice and caring. I hope she has fun here at justins fun Mansion Summer and i came up with that name.We argued about it because it is a horrible name but anything that comes from Summer is beautiful. She nodded.I took the lead and Selena slowly walked behind me.Liam was talking to Paige. "excuse me Liam uhm please show Selena around and give her a list of her chores and show her to her room. And if you like Selena Liam can help you unpack"I told liam and asked Selena. She nodded and smiled at Liam and liam smiled back at her.

I entered louis's office and he was sitting on his phone."Sir, you finally decided to come"louis is always in a rush and i don't know why because he has no other place to go."Louis, just get done"he went to this big brown cupboard and opened it up.inside was suits from every colour. He took out a few and layed it down on the table infront of me. Next,he went to a big white draw where he took out a few shirts and layed it on the table aswell."Sir I already got your measurements from the last time so I just took this out what is similar to your measurements. So you can choose if you like."All the suits were nice but one stood out, a black suit with a white shirt and black tie . "This one"I showed him.He smiled with agreement. "Perfect now shoo go call Summer! "I still don't know why he is always in a hurry.

As I was walking I saw Selena and Liam.Selena looks hapoy here and I'm glad.I went to Adam, the person incharge of who gets what chores. "Adam,what chore is Summer doing?"I asked him.He opened a big black book and went through the alphabet till he got to S."Sir loius,she has garden duty at the moment. "he told me."Thank you Adam"he nodded and i went to the garden. I heard music playing and Summer and i's favourite song was playing "where are u now".The music was coming from the garden.I told the slaves they may listen to music when they work only if it will keep them happy during their stay.

The minute I got to the garden,i saw Summer was picking roses and she was dancing. Summer loves to sing and dance.I can watch her for hours and hours because of how good and beautiful she is.Summer was the only one dancing and i saw her walking over to Amber,one of my most quietest slave,Summer took her hand and began to dance with her.Amber started laughing. That's the first time I ever heard Amber laugh. Amber looked over to the door and saw me watching, Amber immediately looked away and continued what she was doing.Summer walked over to me and took my hand and began to dance with me. I couldn't help myself but I had to dance with even if everybody sees. Everyone joined in and everyone was having fun. This is how I want to treat my slaves and how they should live here at justins fun Mansion.they should be happy because this is were they going live for a while. I grabbed Summer and i whispered into her ear"Louis wants to see you now"she smiled and kissed me on my cheek and left "Ladies "I said goodbye and walked behind Summer. "oh my god Justin stop following me"she joked and i began to laugh. "is it wrong of me to follow my dreams?"I joked. She stopped and turned around to face me."Well your dream needs to go get her measurements taken"she joked and began to run. "You can't hid away from me Summer"I began to run after her.we got to louis's door.I pushed her against the wall and put my hands on both sides of wall blocking her from moving.Summers fingers was moving all over my stomach."So,Mr Bieber?you got me now what you going to do"she asked me.she never looked away, her eyes were only locked to mine.Summer is one heck of a beautiful girl and I am so happy i have her in my arms. "I don't know Miss Hathaway, what should u do?"I asked her and I placed kisses on her neck."oh I think you know what to do"I leaned in to kiss her and we were disturbed by loius opening the door. I immediately moved away from Summer. "uhm loius "I said embarrassed. "Sir,Summer needs to come in"he took summers hand and i walked away.

Summer's POV

"Loius,why did you do that!"I scold at him because Justin and i had a moment going on and he just ruined it."I don't care if you to are inlove but Summer i can't help my feelings for you. "Yes, loius likes me but I told him that I love Justin but he never listens."Louis please just take my measurements, i don't have time for your lovey dovey shit."I know I was being rude but I can't take it anymore. "Okay okay,stand on here please.I did what he told me. There was awkward silence. "All done."he said I got of and hugged him"Thank you"Louis leaned in and kissed me.I began to scream and Liam came storming in."What the fuck are you doing Louis! "Liam pulled him away from me and pushed him against the wall. "You fucking leave Summer alone otherwise you will regret it okay!"Louis nodded with fear in his eyes."Now get her dress done,it's getting late."Louis slid past Liam and began to make my dress. Liam put his arm around me"Come hun, you lucky justin didn't see"why did Liam care so much?. Liam closed the door."Liam,why are you so protective over me?"I asked him."Summer you don't understand. "he said, yes I don't."Liam what?please don't say you love me to"I said because I only need Justins love. "Yes I love you... But Summer not in that way."we were disturbed by Justin. "Babe, you done?"I nodded towards justin as a greet. "Yes"I said and walked away with Justin.Justin put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. "What's wrong Babe?"That's Why I love about Justin,he always knows when I'm sad and when I'm angry or whatever mood it might be."nothing,it's just"I didn't want to tell him what louis done because louis can't help his feelings. I can still remember when became a slave,i told myself not to get attach To the slave owner but then when I saw Justin I could feel my heart skiped a beat so whatever louis is feeling for me I don't mind anymore."Babe,whatever it is we can get through it together"I turned around to face him.Those eyes.Are the eye i want to look into when i go sleep and wake up. "Justin,i love you"I tried avoiding the real situation. "Babe i love you too, now go get freshened and then go get your dress by louis."I nodded and kissed him.I walked to my room and i fell on my bed only thinking of him.

I showered and louis brought my dress.A beautiful long purple dress with a silver neck.I loved it.I wore a closed silver shoe with it.I did my make-up and hair and i was all ready.

A/N has feelings aswell. What the he'll happened with Liam?everyone falling for Summer now?hehehe please vote and comment please!