dreams or warnings?

Summer's POV

I was woken up by Madisons endless tossing and turning. I decided to just Stare at the white ceiling.

I began to see a room with a women standing in the middle of it.

My mom.

It was my mom,she was staring straight at me.

"Summer, you have some big events heading your way,baby,be strong and remember that you have Hathaway blood in you and that you are as strong as the strongest creature in this whole world, no matter what happens remember that you don't need pain and get sore in your life"she said looking at me.

"What do you mean mom,im happy with Zayn and everything...Everything will turn out great"I told her

"Summer,stop being so inconsiderate about everything. Something I'd going to happen that might devastate you "

"what mom? "

She began to fade away before she answered my question.

What did she mean because I'm happy.

"You awake"I saw Zayn walk in.

"Yes, duh "I laughed.

"Come cuddle? "he asked me

I jumped up with out any hesitation. I ran to him and took his hand. He picked me up bridal way and took me to his room

His room was many floors up but we took the elevator. He never put me down.

We got to his room and he layed me gently down.I crawled under his silk blankets and he followed after me.

We both were in the bed and i snuggled up to him.

"Zayn,something is going to happen and all I know is that we have to be strong okay? "I warned him.

"What you mean,everything is fine"he said the same thing I told my mom.

"I know but anything can just happen... There's always a bad side in a story"I told him

"oh,but whatever it is we can get through right?"he asked me

"Of course"

Justins POV

I woke up in Summers bed with a huge pain in my head.I was still in the same clothes as yesterday but I reeked of alcohol.

I tried standing up but then I became dizzy and nausea.I felt like I wanted to throw up and i ran to Summers bathroom. I threw up in the toilet and felt a bit better but the pain never vanished.it was like so ghost haunting my body but it never leaves.

I heard the door open and walked into the room.

"Sir?"Liam stood there looking at me with a straight face.

"Where's Summer?"he said walking in quickly looking around trying.g to find Summer.

I held my head and sat down."I-i don't know,i don't re-remember "I told him

"What the fuck Justin!? "he shouted at me.

"What!"I shouted back at him causing the pain to sting through my head

"What happened last night? "he sat down and asked me.

"All I could remember was,i was drinking and i shouted at her,she left with Zayn."I told him what I could remember.

"Why did you shout at her!"Liam shouted at me and rolled his eyes.

"I don't remember! What don't you fucking understand! "I built up the the strength to shout.

"Ew,your breath stinks"he said and stood up with a weird look on his face.

"Thanks for that mate "I said sarcasticly.

"You have a hangover and now Summer in by Zayn,you are so stupid you know?"he told me and walked away.

Zayns POV

We were cuddling and soon we fell asleep.

"You beautiful "suddenly Summer and i were standing in the middle of London. "And you my handsome prince charming"she laughed.

I leaned in to kiss her and then I heard a gunshot.

I looked down and saw blood running from Summers back.She looked at me with Pain in her eyes. I felt tears stinging my eyes.I looked up and Chris and his men standing infront of me.

"YOU SICK BASTARD! "I shouted through the pain in my chest and the waterfall of tears

I layed Summer down on the groumd and stormed near to Chris

"You don't deserve her! "he pointing the fun towards me.

"Fuck you okay? You know nothing about love! You fucking ruin everything!"I shouted looking back at Summer laying on the ground bleeding.

"I told i was going to get you back, and i was going to get you Back badly, lover boy. This isn't all fun and games. "he laughed.

"You know what? Go fuck yourself and stop taking your misery out of people! "I shouted K at him

"wasnt that the point? When we started slavery? Zayn, you've changed. And that's a bad thing for the head of the slave council. "he said shaking his head.

"What a naughty boy you are"he mocked.

"FUCK OFF!"I shouted

I jumped up from the bed trying to catch my breath. I held my throat and felt the tears rolling down my cheek. Summer jumped up with her blue eyes looking at me

"Zayn, you okay? "she said running to me. She pushed me to sit on the chair and bent down infront of me.

I couldn't manage to speak.

"Zayn?"she said again.

"S-summer,I-im not le-letting him hurt you"I manged to mumble out

"What Zayn?who wants to hurt me?"She asked with fear in her eyes.

"The devil who is Lord Chris. "I told looking away.

She gasped. "Zayn it was all a dream okay.He won't hurt me... I promise"she said holding my hands with her one hand and wiping the tears away with the other.

"I know, but it seemed so real "I said beginning to cry even more.

"Ssshhh"he said wiping my tears away.

Niall buzzed in."Sir"he said disturbing this moment of pain.

"What Niall?"I asked coldly trying to hide the shaky voice behind a deep bold voice.

"Uhm, Lord Chris is here to see you"Niall said. The intercom went of and Summer stared at me.

"Zayn this doesn't mean anything okay?go it might be important. "She said lifting me up.

"Just don't leave me okay?"I asked her

"Zayn,never will i leave you."

I smiled and walked to the bathroom to freshen up.

"ZAYN!"I heard Summer shriek

I ran outside and Summer was gone.

A/N like this is where shit goes down....

Thaaaaankkss for everything :)!!

Please vote!

Love ya

Byeeess!