who to blame.

Zayns POV

I came outside and she was gone.Summer gone on seconds.Where did she go though because she screamed.

I ran nervously and viciously out of my room looking for Summer. My body became tense and worried where she was.

I ran downstairs and Niall stood infront of the open door with his mouth open. "NIALL!WHERE IS SUMMER? "I shouted loudly not caring who hears.

"S-sir he, he took them...He threaten to ki-kill me aswell "I saw tears falling from his eyes.

I felt to my knees and felt the tears falling. "NO! WHY? "I shouted through my tears.

"Wait....You said them?"

I said standing up walking towards Niall who still stared at the door.

"He, took Ma-madison too"he said looking into the ceiling like he was remembering it.

Summer's POV

I woke up with my hands and feet tied up, a cloth around my mouth and in the back of a van.

It was a rough ride because I was sliding around and then I bumped into someone.

"God"I shrieked with fright.

"Ow"said a feminine voice that sounded quite familiar.

"Maddy? "I asked her.

"Omg,Summer! "she shouted.

"What the hell happened? "she said beginning to cry.

"I dont know, But whatever happens, be strong okay?"I told her

Justins POV

I took a nice relaxing shower in my own room and when i came outside into my room a tray with a letter and pain killers were laying on it.

I got dress and did all the necessary things.

The first thing that caught my eye on the tray was a beautiful envelope with letters printed in bold

To :Master Justin Bieber

From :Lord Zayn Malik.

I forgot about the pain killers and immediately opened the letter hesitatly read the first word scared he was taking Summer away from me.

Justin,

Something traffic has happened and I can never forgive myself for it. Please just help me find them.

I need to find them. Both of them. They mean so much to me and if he Hurts anyone of them or even touches them in anyway I swear to god he is dead.

Who Zayn!whose them.whose he.

Justin, Chris has Summer and Madison.

I dropped the letter and felt tears landing softly on the cold floor.

My heart sunk deeper and deeper everytime the words Summer... Madison and... Chris run through my head.

Zayn is so insipid.He should of liked out for Them! For the head of the slave council he is a total coward and bastard of a guy!

"Fuck,my baby. I hope Summer is okay"I said softly thinking of last night. When I shouted at her.

My memory became more clear when the pain became more frequent in my body.

"Madison... "I said he name under my breath and the tears feel even more. I don't know why I felt this much pain for her but my heart is store because of Madison.

I built up the strength to stand up.I to 5 footsteps and feel to the ground.

"He is dead, both of them, Chris and Zayn. "I said laying still on the floor.

"Sir! "I heard Louis's voice and soon felt his hands picking me up.

"Are you okay?"He said laying on my bed.I fought back by pushing myself up so I couldn't lay down.

"No,i need to get to Zayn...Louis get my car and... My... Gun."I told him and his face turned into a small girls face watching a horror movie.

"O-okay.."he said and left.

Not even 10 minutes later Louis held the deadly weapon in his hand.the sameweapon i used to kill.

Zayns.

First love.

Zayn was inlove with her and he fell for her like a sick puppy.But one day something snapped inside of me and i just pulled the trigger and she was gone.

It took Zayn 7 almost 8 years now to finally start talking to me again yet i think he hasn't forgave me yet.but.I won't hesitate a bit to kill that motherfucker.

I took the gun and hid it in my pocket inside of my black jacket.I stormed out of the house straight to the car.

Minutes later I pulled up by Zayn not worrying about the security guards i walked in and found Zayn sitting in the study.

Pointing the gun to Zayn,Zayn stood up with his hands in the sky."You stupid idiot.I can kill you right here right now"I threatened him but then I saw something I didn't expect,a smirk appeared on his face.

"Oh no Justin,i can kill you right here, right now"I felt a gun against my head and saw a hand lowering my gun.

"Justin,do you think you can out smart me?when i summoned you i knew you would be mad."he laughed and picked up his wine class filled with red wine.

He walked towards me.

"I can shoot you now for killing her aswell not only for threatening me."he told me while he rapped his big fingers around my neck.

"Venice deserved it!"not a second later i saw Zayn grab the gun out my hand and pushed the others guy gun away from my head letting him throw me to the ground. Through this process his dropped the wine but didn't care about it.His eyes filled with fury made me panick.

"No she fucking didn't!"he shouted

"Zayn she played you! You were her puppet Zayn i. Was a witch!"I argued back.

"Witches fucking don't exist! Stop illuminating! "he said and picked me up against the wall.

"Trust me Bieber, i am tempted to kill you right here right now but... ."he said throwing back to the ground that surprisingly became comfortable.

He picked up the gun and pointed to me. "Bye Bieber,say bye to your luxurious life. "he told me smiling

His fingers in the trigger and i saw how he began to pull.

Bang.

A/N Who is Venice? Haha! New characters!!

I dont know about this chapter, what do you think about it?

P
L
E
A
S
E

V
O
T
E

O
R

E
L
S
E

Z
A
Y
N

W
I
L
L

K
I
L
L

J
U
S
T
I
N

Jokes,i don't know if Justin will die or not.

Thanx :)