change my mind

Madison POV.

I went to Harry's office and suddenly Harry was all joyous. "And why would Mr styles be so happy today? "I joked. He stood up and did this little jump."Because Mr Malik is a genius and Alice and I are dating again"I smiled and hugged him"aww Harry that's amazing, im really happy for you.and what do you mean Mr Malik is a genius? "I asked. "He told me to go talk to her."Zayn did that?Zayn has changed a real big because when I came here he was heartless and cared about no one's feelings but now he cares. "oh that's actually surprising."Harry nodded and we stood there staring at each other. "oh well come it's getting late go get change and I will do your hair and make-up."I got dress into my lovely laced dress. I sat down and Harry did my hair and make-up.I stood infront of the mirror and saw someone I don't even recognise."Who is she?"I asked Harry not believing that it was me."Darling,that's you.gorgeous, stunning babe"He told me, a big smile appeared on my face and i hugged Harry. "Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you so much Harry."The door opened and Niall came inside. "I'm here to escort Madison to the car."I nodded and followed him.When we cam outlined I saw my beautiful prince.There he stood looking at me and he bit his lip. I could feel my cheeks turn red. "Well looking fine Mr Malik."I joked and pulled his jacket so he could kiss me."Looking fine Babe "he said and kissed me. He opened the door and i got in the car and he followed.

Summer's POV

I got dressed and everything and met Justin in the ballroom. We didn't say a word, we just stood there staring at each other. Finally the first guest arrived.Lord Zayn and this young beautiful girl Madison. Wait Madison?I couldn't keep my joy and ran across the room towards her."MADDY"I screamed.She noticed it was me and flung her arms around me."Summer, I omg I don't what to say... You look gorgeous omg I missed you."I felt tears flowing from my eyes. "omg Madison,i thought you were dead.Hun, you look amazing and you don't know how much I've missed you."we were disturbed my Justin and Zayn."Seems like you guys know each other "said Justin.I wiped my eyes. "ya,Madison is my best friend"I told him and walked to him and I took his hand."Well that's nice,small world hey."Zayn said.Zayn looked beyond hot this evening.

Everyone arrived and all the slave owners had their conversation and the slaves sat there all bored out of their minds. I decided to take a little walk."I'm going to the loo quick."I told Justin."Okay babe."he said

Zayns POV

We sat a few tables away from Justin and Summer who is looking mighty fine tonight."I'm going to try to fine the toilet" i told Madison. "she nodded and began to eat her vegetable soup.

This place was big and i knew nothing.I probably walked in circles. I was walking so fast and not even thinking of what I'm doing and i bumped into someone.we bumped heads and both fell to the ground. I held my head in pain."Ow"said the person I bumped into.I looked who was sitting infront of me and it was Summer. "oh"I said and jumped up."Let me help you uo Summer"I said and helped her up."Thank you sir. "she said and walked away quickly. "wait."she stopped and turned around. "Can you guide me to the loo please "I asked her."of course. "she smiled and agree. we took a silent journey to the bathroom."Wait for me, I don't know the way back"I lied because I wanted to talk to her. I was done and she was still waiting for me.We walked the same direction but I pulled her into a open room and closed the door."Sir! "she screamed."Ssshhh "I told her and I put my finger on her lip."You fucking beautiful Summer. "I couldn't help myself and I pushed my lips against hers.Surprisingly she kiss me back. I pushed her against the wall and picked her up.Our kissing became more intense and became a serious make out session. Her hands caressing my hair and my hands holding her tightly. I have waited a while to have this moment with Summer. I know I love Madison but I always had something for Summer, i don't know why. Of course Madison is beautiful and great but I don't think she is right for me but I don't even know Summer but I feel like she's perfect for me.As we were kissing i felt my my heart skip a beat. My stomach felt like it was turning because I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I change my mind at this moment. I might kiss alot of girls but at this moment I feel like there's something happening, like there's actually a spark.I can't say I don't love Madison,i really do but Summer. She makes me feel like someone else, like the real me.