trust and betrayal

We got into the car and i all I can think about was Justin. The way he spoke and the way his hair fell and how his eyes sparkle on the moonlight.I know that zayn is hot and all but somehow I just feel more drawn do Justin.

"Maddy?"Zayn disturbed my continuous daydreaming about Justin and he also have me a huge fright. He started laughing and i laughed with him. "ay,leave me alone won't you? "I joked and started laughing even more. "So how did you and Summer split? " he asked.I remember it like it was yesterday.Summer and i were so close and we did everything together and the she leaves me just like that.it broke my heart and left me devastated. I looked out of the window and began speaking. "Slavery. We were best friends since we were born actually well because our mothers were close friends.We would play together everyday and we grew up together. Share secrets and just talk about girl things you know. But one day I was 16 and she was probably 17 my mother decided to move away out of the area because slavery became big in the world and it wasn't safe at the point but her mother refused. Because we grew up there and our childhood lies there in, oak creek. So we moved and Summer and her mom stayed there but one day I decided to go look for Summer. I was almost at her house then some guy put his hand over my mouth and then I saw her, Summer she saved me but it's like she used some kind of super natural force but I don't know but it was unbelievable the way she fought him you know?before I could speak to her she ran away. I was heading home and your men caught me and brought me here "I told him.he never looked my direction he just stared out the window and said nothing. it's like his blaming himself or something because has this look on his face. As we entered his Mansion he finally said "so slavery, you say?"he asked me like he wasnt listening to the story. "ya "he got out and opened the door for me and i got out.

Summer's POV

Everyone left and i decided to take a nice relaxing hot shower. I went to my room and turned the shower on.The kiss was on replay in my head. From the moment he called me beautiful till the moment he picked me up and every damn moment after that.It was perfect. I took my heels of and went to the basin and brushed my teeth. I slid my dress of and through it in the laundry basket. I opened the shower door and stepped inside. The hot water trickled down my body and filled my body with pleasure. I enjoy showers because this is when i can have time to myself.

Madison popped into my head. It was great seeing her again and knowing that she isn't dying somewhere in a ditch. I couldn't help to think she will because her mom would take her anywhere to be safe,really. I will never forget the day she returned to oak creek and almost got kidnapped. I had to help her and I know I risked her seeing what I could do.After that my mother fell very ill and everyday I would wake up to look after her.I love my mom and when i was kidnapped and brought to Justin, i was worried about my mom because I don't know if she's alive or getting well.

Someone came into the bathroom and walked straight to the shower.I couldn't see who it wad because the room was filled with steam"Can I join you?"he asked."uhm ya"I said. The door opened and it was Justin. I hardly spent time tonight with Justin, i was with zayn. "hey there beautiful "I smiled at Justin

Justins POV

When I joined Summer in the shower my heart skipped a beat.Yes Madison was pretty and nice but my heart lies with Summer and no one else. She looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes and my heart melted butter somehow that looked,looked different compared to the look she gave me this morning. I don't know what I did but she seemed a bit uncertained about something but right now I didn't want to ruin anything by asking her why."How was your night?"I decided to ask her instead. She nodded and smiled not saying a word. I became a little worried not knowing what was happening. I leaned on to kiss her,she kissed me back but soon pulled away. "I'm tired, im going to change and go sleep"she said and motioned I should move out of her way so she can get out. I moved and she got out of the shower. She turned her pink towel around her and left the room.

I didn't know what I did or why she's acting so distant now alo of a sudden.I decided I'm going to ask her what happened tonight and maybe there's a reason why.I got out and got dressed.

Summer was already dressed and in bed when I came out of the bathroom. I sat at the end of her bed and she sat up facing me."So what were doing tonight? "I asked her."Nothing much,actually. Just showed Zayn to the toilet and then I was walking around. "she said.She showed Zayn to the toilet?maybe he was lost and needed help. "that's all?nothing happened with Zayn? "her eyes filled with worry and she immediately shook her head. "nothing happened, can I get some rest please? Oh and if you see liam,please ask him to come to my room, thank you and goodnight "she said and through her head under the pillow and flung the blanket over her head.I was surprised at what she said, she didn't even kiss me goodnight. I did what she said and stood up and left her room.

I was on my way to her room and Liam was talking to Selena. "Liam"I called him."Summer wants to see you"I told him

Liams POV

When Zayn called me, he disturbed a conversation between Perrie and i.We were talking about music. She and i have similar tastes in music. "Yes,sir"I said and smiled at Selena. I walked to Summer's room and knocked thrice on her door. "come in"I opened in the door and there the beautiful Summer was sitting on her bed. "You wanted to see me?"I asked her. "Ya, I need to talk to you,i don't have a lot of people I can trust right now. "she said,I thought she trusted justin. "I thought you trusted, Master Justin? "I asked her. She nodded. "but I can't trust him with this or else I'm dead "she said and motioned I should come sit down on the bed.I care alot about Summer and i want to protect her."Summer what are you trying to say?"I asked her. "Liam, uhm, i -i. OMFG this is so difficult to say"she struggled her words out and i took her hand and looked into her eyes."Whatever it is Sum,im here and i will help you through it"I ensured her, she smiled and nodded. "Liam,i don't love Justin"she blurted.My mouth dropped open and i pulled my hands away from hers and stood up.I started pacing thinking of what might happened because Justin is my closest companion and i love him but I care about Summer aswell. I don't know what to say but all I did was walk uo and down.I saw Summer biting her lip probably hoping I won't say anything to Justin. "Liam,just please hear me out"she says and stands up aswell. She stands infront of me and puts hers hands on my shoulders. "Liam?"she asked me again.I nodded showing her i was ready to hear her story. "Tonight i found out that my love is stronger for someone else "she said. Obviously tonight,this place wad crawling with powerful men. "okay?"That's all I could manage to blurt out."Justin musnt know about this but I trust you and when i tell you this,please promise me you going to help me in everyday you can?"she asked me and i saw the concern in her eyes and i knew she was serious.I nodded.

"Liam,im inlove with Lord Zayn "when those words fell from her mouth, i felt my heart skip a beat. Out of people she decides to love a horrible man?I walk towards her bed and fall onto it "are you mad in your head?Why! Zayn!I thought you knew better!you should be joking, please tell me you are joking."I laughed because I was obviously not going to believe any of this. She bent down on her knees infront of me."Liam, just listen"she pleaded. "What the hell, im listening!"I shouted. "Zayn kissed me"I wasn't surprised because it's fucking zayn malik. He will do whatever makes him happy. "and what the fuck am i suppose to do about it? "I asked. She stood up and have me this confused looked. "What the fuck, liam? I thought you would help me but you just like the fucking others! "she screamed. I stood up and walked closer to her. "like the others you say? Summer you are an idiot! I did everything for you! EVERYTHING! I care alot for you. But going behind my best friends back, i won't do okay? "I told her and walked closer to her. She tried walking further away from me but she ended up walking into a wall. "the fuck with you,jus leave please "she said. I looked at her and I saw tears filling up in her eyes because this is our first big fight. I left because I hate hurting people, and I'm not going behind his back.

Summer's POV

Liam left and i fell to the ground crying. I thought I could trust Liam but he is like the rest, they all worship Justin like his some sort of King. I hugged my knees and just tried thinking happy things but this was my first big fight with Liam and it was difficult getting over the fact I'm going to be in this alone.

I jumped into bed and cried myself to sleep

A/N wow,so Liam doesn't love Summer that much to keep a simple secret but Justin is his best friend. What will Summer do to keep her love hidden for zayn or even see Zayn?

Vote and comment please.

Love ya loads x