your love was a lie

Justins POV

"Liam,what's the time now?I asked Liam probably the 100th time in the last 15 minutes. It was getting late and I was worried about Summer. "it's 9:56pm sir,like I said a few seconds ago"Liam sighed.

Summer needs to come back, i need her and i want her. Everyday I think back to the time I raped her. She looked so innocent and not knowing what was happening laying beneath my body. I felt guilt take over my body the next morning and i went to Liam for advice.Summer forgave me but I don't know what I did now that she is so distant.

"do you think he'll bring her back? "I asked Liam. "Yes sir, now sit down and stop worrying because it can make very you ill"Liam told me.

Liam is so sweet and he likes daddying me.I don't know why but I like it because if it wasn't for Liam i would of been a nervous wreck.

I always panicked for things and soon i take it over board. Im a man with power and if I don't get what I want and you you make me worry then you going to be sorry but I couldn't do that to Summer because I love her and zayn had a higher status than me. He started slavery so his a Lord and I'm only a simple master.

A black bugatti came driving in from the gates. I ran outside worried. Zayn got out and gave me a gentle smile.

I remember the first time meeting zayn. He was always a ladies man. He had women from every direction he turned falling head over heels for him. He didn't even have to try because his zayn malik,one of the most powerful men in the world and not denying it he is hot as hell aswell.

Zayn opened Summer's door and a beautiful young girl who I dearly love got out smiling at Zayn and then looked at me and smiled at me aswell. I could feel my heart skip a beat because get smile changes everything. She came walking towards me with the smile staring on her face.

"Hey "she hugged me. I hugged her so tightly, i missed her.she let go and so did I.I held my hand out to zayn "thank you,mate "I told him and he shook my hand "No problem "Summer walked to zayn and hugged him and whispered something into his ear but I couldn't hear. All I could heart was get thanking zayn for a great day. "Thank you Lord Zayn "She stepped back.

Zayn with his bad boy look turned around and walked to his car. He drove off and Summer and i walked inside.

I walked hey to her room and she said nothing. "I was worried, you know "I told her as we entered bet room. "You don't say "Summer laughed.

She walked towards me and took my hands.She stood on her toes to kiss my cheek. She was much shorter than me and that made her even cuter. "Thank you "she said. "I'm going to take a warm shower then I'll come to your room to say goodnight and I'll go sleep because I had a tiring day. "she said ealing towards her bathroom. I nodded and walked back to my room

Zayns POV

Summer's words was on replay in my head and I was driving home.

"I need to make Justin happy..."

I just wanted to punch his face but I understood her reasons.I don't want Justin or Madison to get suspicious Because things can get messy.

I need please Madison aswell because she looked like she new that I'm doing something behind her back.I always kiss her and sometimes persuade her to have sex but obviously she refuses.That's the thing with Madison she doesn't want me to sleep with the other slaves but u can't have sex with her. I'm a guy and obviously I'm going to need to be pleased somehow or another.

I came inside and remembered it was movie night. I went to the movie room And saw Madison wasnt there.She is always with me or something but when I'm not with her she watches with Alice or share some stupid girl things. I want her to be honest with me and i don't want her to be scared of me but Madison us always afraid to ask or say unless I tell her to ask.

I went upstairs and decided to go to bed.

I just got into bed and soft and gentle knock ringed through my ears. "Zayn..."I heard a soft voice call me.

"What?"I asked coldly.

"Are you busy?"she asked

"No,why?"I asked her hoping it wasn't new that included paper work.

"Can I come inside?"

The only person who would have the guts to ask me would be Madison. I could easily say no but I didn't want her to be worried or something.

"Come join I'm bed"I asked with a smirk

Madison slowly walked inside and she was wearing one of my big t-shirts that I gave to her when we were cuddling when night.

I looked at her and but my lip.She look so hot in my shirt.

I tried stopping myself from wanting to fuck her but I haven't had sex in a while.She got under the blanket and snuggled up to me. I didn't know what to do and I ended up holding her.

"Zayn.."she whispered

"Maddy?"I replied

"I-im ready"she smirked

"Ready as in Ready ready?"I asked her

I didn't want to do anything because of Summer but we aren't dating and i have to make things look like Maddy and i are still inlove.

"Yes silly "she sat up and laughed. She throughout blanket on the floor and sat ontop of me.I was hoping she couldn't feel my hard member but I think she noticed because she looked down and bit her lip.

We began simple by kissing. I took the T-shirt of and she unclipped her bra.I sucked her nipped letting her release a moan. I turned her over and i stood up and took my pants and my jockey of.I was completely naked and it was Madisons turn.

I got ontop of her and went to her breasts and sucked it,i slowly went down till I got to her panty. I took her panty of with my mouth and through it on the floor.

My tongue entered her and i heard her moan my name. She released her juices and was prepared for me to enter. I went to my draw and took a condom out and put it on.

"I love you Zayn"She told me

"I love you too,Summer"I said

"Who?"she said

I thought of what I said and realised I said Summer. I didn't know what to say and just began to put my clothes on.She stood up and walked to me."Summer?you love Summer? "she said and tears began to fall from her eyes."Zayn.ANSWER ME!"she pushed me.I pushed her onto the bed."What the fuck!I fucking own you and i won't allow you to push me around like your little bitch"I shouted at her

Madison began to cry even more. "Just why did you say Summer? "She said.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow morning just leave."I handed her, her clothes

"but wh-"

"LEAVE!"I screamed. She quickly put on her t-shirt and left.

A/N i think Madison is going to find out sooner.What is zayn going to do?Is Madison going to tell him about Justin though?

Find out all this in the next few chapters... :)

Sorry for all the mistakes but I hoped you enjoyed the chapter,tell me what you thanked about it in the comment section and vote please...

Follow me on instagram: Mieschka_Scott (i follow back of course)

I see we are making progress with the reads and i thank you for it but I need votes for inspiration hunnypies :) one small favour, just pushing the star button at the bottom loveys.... No pressure....

Thanx babeys :)