rescue mission 101.

Summer's POV

I woke up tied up against a cold wall and saw Madison tied up opposite me.She was still out from what was probably a drug.It felt like the night Justin raped me all over again.

Honestly I was scared.I was worried. What was Chris going to do. Madisonlooked so nervous and scared. I just wish that my mom could tell me what to do because I really don't know how to control my powers.

My mom was trying to warn me.Maybe if I stayed with Justin then I would of been safe but then again if I stayed i would of probably gotten raped again because Justin is very possessive when his drunk.

"Urgh "I heard a confused tiring voice. "Maddy,you okay? "I asked her trying to hold my tears and screams back.

"S-summer where am I,where are we?"she said trying to break out of the chains keeping her hands and feet together.

"HELP!PLEASE HELP ME!"she screamed and i rolled my eyes.

"Ssshhh, i tried that already and I'm scared if you scream they'll come and hurt us"I warned her.

"H-hurt?"she hesitated

"Just Madison, remember what I told you,be strong"I told her.

"I know but I-im scared "she said whilst the tears were building in her eyes.

"Hey, think of Something that makes you happy"I said whilst thinking of Zayn and his smile, his laugh,his thick accent.

"Happy? Well You know,uhm ya you Know"she said sarcasticly.

"Spit it out "I said.

"You know uhm Justin"she finally said and i began to laugh

"You know that I think he like you"i told her trying to make her happy.

"WHAT,uh i mean you think so?"she shouted but then said softly.

"Ya but hey you guys will make a cute cou-"i was disturbed by the sound of the steel door opening.

Madison quickly gave me a worried stare and i gave her a warm smile trying to calm her down.

Unsurprisingly Chris walked in with smirk on his face.

"You awake"he said

"No shit sherlock "I said rudely.

"I see someones got an attitude towards me"he laughed

"And do you have a problem?"I asked him.

"No,I'm actually amused "He said sitting down on the only piece of furniture in this room.

"So girls, how you doing"he asked.

"Fuck Chris get to the fucking point! "I shouted annoyingly.

"You want to treat me like that!you such a fucking bitch. "he said walking towards Madison who was looking down through this whole conversation.

"Maddy "he said bending down infront of her.

She looked up slowly with tears in her eyes.he took out keys and began to unlock her chains.

"Chris what are you doing?"I asked worriedly

"None of your business, miss boyfriend stealing bitch "he mocked me.

"Uh just shut up."

He pulled Madison up roughly."Time to have a little fun"he told her.

"FUCK NO CHRIS TAKE ME INSTEAD! "I shouted trying to protect Madison whose eyes turned big.