heart brakes or happiness ?

Song for this chapter :

I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift

Trouble by Iggy Azalea ft Jennifer Hudson

Zayns POV

I'm so stupid. Making that silly mistake. I'm suppose to wait till Summer says it's fine and we were going to tell them together but I was so stupid! I dont even know how I'm going to look at Madison or let alone talk to her.

I was alone and couldn't do anything because my thoughts of how bad things will turn out were dominating my mind. All o could think was how dumb i was not concentrating on my words.

I need someone to help me through this so badly.

Niall.I need Niall.He always knows what to say. I got out of bed and as I stood up i got a massive paid in my head. I held my head with both of my hands. "Fuck"I cursed under my breath.

I began walking to the intercom and buzzed into Niall's room. "Morning sir,is there a problem? "Niall answered

"Niall,please come to my room it's kind of urgent "I told him in pain

"Right away sir"he said

"Oh and bring pain killers "I told him

"Will do Sir"he replied

Not a while later Niall was knocking at my door. "Come inside"I shouted. He had a tray in his hand with two pain killers and a glass of water. "Sir "he smiled."oh thank god my head is killing me."he put the tray down on the pedestal next to my bed and i gulped the pills down.

"Sir,what was so urgent you needed to see me?"Niall said standing by the door."Niall take a seat please and right now I need my friend Niall not my slave Niall "I laughed.

He laughed and took a seat on the couch infront of my bed. "So what's up?"he asked me

"Niall,i made a huge mistake "I looked away thinking of last night. "And that is? "Niall asked.

"Let me tell you the whole story."he nodded in agreement. "So at the slave conference i kinda hooked up with Summer Hathaway "Niall jumped up looking surprised. "Summer?that hot girl who you told me about the last time?"Niall said with a big smile and i laughed. "Ya,but you see something else happened. She made me feel more real than what Madison made me feel and i developed stronger feelings for Summer, so yesterday I took her to meet my family and everything, it was great but when I came home. Madison wanted to cuddle and i allowed her to because Summer and i made a deal that we have to act like we still inlove with Madison and Justin.So Madison tells me she's ready"I said and Niall began laughing. "Madison is a virgin?"Niall asked."Yip but anyways that's not the story, so I agreed and we were hitting it but then she said she loved me and instead of saying Madison i said love you too SUMMER..."I ended of.

"Oh,just listen here Zayn... Madison was bound to find out sooner or later and it was best for her to find out now because she would of been heart broken finding out later. I understand you don't know how to confront her, zayn tell her the truth, tell about that night With Summer. Just tell her okay?"Niall said and stood up."Where you going mate?"I asked him as he was about to open the door."Perrie,and i need to give you time to think aswell "and then he left

Tell her the truth?that's a bit difficult because I'm not good with telling the truth.Maybe i should consult Sumner first but I won't see her in a while. Then it hit me phone Justin to check up on Summer.

Summer's POV

I was sitting in Justins room having a nice talk about politics. Justin stood up and went to the toilet.His phone rang and i checked it and the caller idea was Lord Zayn Malik.My heart jumped for joy and i answered