Hi im Perrie.

Madison POV

I got dress and left the room without saying bye or even looking at Zayn.

When I went downstairs,everyone was gathered around one of Zayns favourite slaves,Selena.Apparently she gives him what he wants and she has the full package but I just think she's full of herself."Alice,what's happening?"Selena had her suitcase with her.where was she going?"did you not hear about the swop Zayn and Justin are making?"I shook my head."No"What was the swop and Zayn knows Justin Bieber? "every 6 months Justin and Zayn swop slaves and this month it's Selena."This was a shocker because I thought she gave him everything he wanted and she was amazing."I though she was Zayns favourite"Niall entered the room and everyone went silent."Everyone this is Master Justin,he is first gonna have a little chat with Sir and then Selena will leave with him.This is Perrie.She is the newest member of our little family."Perrie had this white hair and was gorgeous."goodmorning Master Justin,hello perrie."Everyone said.

Zayns POV
I fell asleep after Madison left.I don't understand why I am tolerating this.I own her and I can do whatever I want with her."Sir Justin is here"said Niall through the intercom.Justin is here already.I'm not even dressed."ask him to give me 5 more minutes"I jumped out of bed and grabbed anything out of my closet.I took chinos,a blue shirt, a grey blazer and with a pair of blue nike's

Justin was waiting in the study for me.I entered the study and there the charming Justin Bieber was standing."Aah Zayn,looking snazzy"Justin is such a flirt.He will go out of his way to charm anyone and i mean anyone."hey Justin,you don't look to bad yourself."he gave me this warm smile.One thing I like about Justin is that he can always make your day even though his a slave owner."So Perrie is one of my top slaves"I was hoping to see summer but it seems like Justin really likes her."and Selena is one of my best."I guaranteed him.

Not long later Selena and Perrie entered the room and said goodbye to their previous owners and hello to their new ones.

"hi im Perrie"said a beautiful young girl.Niall escorted Justin and Selena outside.Perrie seemed like a nice girl and someone who will please me...no!I'm inlove with summer.wait... what...no I'm inlove with Madison."Hi im Master Zayn,you can call me sir,Niall will explain everything and he will take you to your room."I walked out the room with only one thought on my mind.Why did I say Summer's name instead of Madison?I bumped into Madison and she fell."uhm sorry,here"I held out my hand and helped her up.I still felt a bit awkward about what happened earlier."thanks uhm"she was about to speak to me but all I could think of is Summer.the more I tried to stop thinking about her the more I think about her"I have to go"I stormed away from her.

Perries POV

Zayn seems a bit tense.This place is much better than Justins and the slaves look so nice.I think I gotta push up my game because Zayn looks like a guy that needs a lot of persuasion to be pleased.This is going to be my turf because here isn't someone that Zayn is inlove with.

"hi Perrie,im niall.A upper class slave.Let me show you to your room"Niall seemed like a nice guy to and is beyond gorgeous. Those blue eyes melted my heart the second I saw him when he welcomed Justin and I.I think I'm going to have fun here.I followed him up the Stairs."Perrie,you have chores to do and obviously of days.I will give you a tour after you are done packing and here we are,your room."Niall is so sweet.

Niall's POV

Perrie is so beautiful and amazing.When I took her to her room all I could think about was fucking her but if I do, Zayn will kill me and i would never choose a girl over my best friend.bro's before hoes.I hope Perrie enjoys her stay.

A/N so what do you think is going to happen with Perrie and Niall ooooooh....

Please vote and comment