shocked

Zayns POV

I looked at my watch and saw it was 12:32pm and decided to head back before Madison has a whole lecture session on me.

"Hey,we better get going"I ensured Summer and she nodded

I stood up and held my hand out and she squeezed it gently whilst I helped her up.

We walked out and the city was dead quiet.

We walked to where I parked the car and we played out famous game of eye-spy.

It was blast going out with Summer because she is just simply amazing

"Thank you so much Zayn"Summer smiled as I opened the car door of my black Bentley.

I got in after her. "I love you"i kissed her on her cheek

"I love you too"She ensured me

Justins POV

I woke up and noticed Madison was in my arms.The sight of her in my arms just made me smile and then the memory of what happened a few minutes ago popped into my head

It was amazing.

Simply because it was with the girl I truly love.

I heard Summer and Zayn laughing as they came inside and i slowly slid away from Madison.

"Hey,how was it?"I asked standing infront of the door in my jockey as they walked passed me.

"It was great"Summer smiled and Zayn just stood there and then I remembered I was in my underwear

"Oh sorry"I said quickly hiding behind the door

"I see you had fun while we were gone"Zayn joked and i laughed

"Well go to sleep, it's 1 in the morning! "I shouted at them and they scrambled away

I turned around and saw Madison standing infront of me in my over sized t-shirt.

I bit my lip and she played with her black hair.

"was that zany and summer ?"she asked and I nodded

I ran and then picked her up bridal style

"Justin,what the hell"she shrieked as I dropped her on the bed.

Madison's POV

"I love you"he said and I laughed

"I love you too"I said and he kissed my forehead

"come on ,you need to get some sleep "he said and I nodded.

Summers POV

when we got upstairs I sat down on zayns large bed ,the silk bedding rubbing against my sensitive hand.

As turned to look at zayn his shirt was of.i bit my lip and I could feel my cheeks turning red.He turned around and I tried to make it look like I wasn't watching but I think he noticed I was.

"You like what you see?"he asked as he bent down I front of me .

"maybe..."I tried to be mysterious.

He then began to take of my open toe hills.

"I'm so happy that I finally got the girl I really wanted "he said then standing up.

He placed my shoes next to his and then crawled ontop of me.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him and smiles as I took his strong but yet delightful scent.

"I love you"I smiled and not seconds later his soft but rough lips were against mine.

I didn't hesitate a bit and kissed him back.

I then pushed him off me and I laughed.

"Not tonight lover boy"I said and he put his hand over his heart.

"Ouch"he joked and I laughed.

"I need to go"I said heading towards the door.

"Wait"he said and I turned around.

"You could sleep here tonight"he said sitting up and I walked towards him.

"I don't have anything to sleep in"I said and he pointed to his draw.

"I got stuff"he said and I laughed.

"Fine"I have in.

I got dressed into one of his oversized sweaters.

We cuddled up and instantly I was asleep

***

I woke up and zayn wasn't next to me.i began to panick.

I jumped up and then went to the bathroom to look for him but he wasn't there.

I then left the room and suddenly I saw all the girls heading towards the garden.i saw Alice and then stopped her.

"Hey,what's happening "I asked her and she giggled.

"Get dressed because lord zayn has news to share"she said and then ran off.

Weird.

I got dress into a jeans and a baggy top.i ride my hair up into a messy bump and I wore white chucks.

I came outside and everyone was standing in little groups.

Music suddenly began to play and everyone stares at me.

"Guys,what's going on"I asked and then I saw zayn walking towards me.

When he got to me ,he got down on his knees.

"Zayn ,what's going on"I asked him and all he did was give me a smile.

He took out a ring of his pocket.

"summer Hathaway,would you do me the honors and be my bride?"he asked .

I could feel tears in my eyes ,I never knew this day would come but I was happy it was him.

"YES!"I shrieked and he jumped up and span me around as he kissed me.everyone began to cheer .

***

2 months later :

Zayn and Summer got married and they had a beautiful daughter , Layla .zayn set all the slaves free giving them money and shelter so that they could start fresh .he aslo gave them protection from other slave owners.

Madison and Justin went on a trip around the world and he gave all his slaves to zayn but zayn gave them freedom as well.

Everyone ended happy at the end of the day.

THE END

A/n

Short but it was officially the last chapter :(

I really hope you enjoyed the story and please vote and comment.

I just wanted to thank all of you for reading and voting because it's amazing to see people enjoying my book:)

I love you guys

Bye xx

P.s go read my other 2 books:

Invincible love

Prince :)