family reunions

Zayns POV

Summer and i took a brisk wall towards my parents old house where my sisters been staying. We stopped infront of it and Summer held my tighter. "Zayn,shes your sister not your high school friend of lover, she has to forgive you"i began to laugh "why you laughing"she asked me  "High school friend or lover?where do you come up with the ridiculous nonsense? "I laughed even louder."I'm sorry,I'm only-"i turned to face her and i put my hands behind her head."Don't be,it's cute "he was leaning in to kiss me and we were disturbed by Safaa opening the door

"ZAYN!"She screamed. I could hear a deeper voice shouting from the back and it sound like... Wait...Doniya. "Safaa, zayn isnt here! his enjoying his wonderful rich life in London and forgot about us,love he isn't coming back"

I knew she would say that but I am determined to make it up to Doniya because that's my sister and i love her.I'll do anything right now for her forgiveness because we were so close when we were young.

I remember playing games with her and even sharing a few secrets. I wasn't a boy who enjoyed things like soccer and rugby... I enjoyed artistic things so I hanged out with my sisters.

I walked inside and not letting go of Summer's hand."I think you're wrong"I smiled."Zayn?"Doniya came walking from another room. I nodded."You ca-ame back?"I saw tears by her eyes and i could feel tears stinging my eyes aswell. "Yes, Doniya... O know it's been long but I couldn't help just to stay in London "I felt the tears escaping my eyes."Well,i don't care...I survived three years without you and i can survive another "she said coldly. I turned to Summer with no faith. "Doniya, uhm if I may ask"Summer said."And who are you?Zayns little hoe? "Doniya said rudely to Summer."Hay!Safaa go find Waliya "I told safaa because I'm not letting my baby sister get in between of this."Summer is not my little hoe as you think,okay so you must fucking learn respect! "I shouted at her."I'm older Zayn"She always used that when we were small and i hated it."And I'm a fucking slave owner! "I shouted even louder."So she's your slave?"Doniya laughed. "No she's my friends slave "I said a little more soft because I didn't want Safaa and Waliya hearing me."So you fucking another mans slave?you cheeky little ba-"Summer let go of my hand and walked closer to Doniya. "You might be older than Zayn,but zayn still had the guts to come back you know and it might even be after fucking three years!why the fuck didn't you go looking for zayn since you the orders huh?because you are a little scared bitch, how dare you speak to a Lord like that?he might be your family but have some respect!"Summer disturbed Doniya and walked back to me and took my hand."Oh I'm sorry Lord Zayn"mocked Doniya. "Who do you think you are to walk into my home and tell me how to act with MY brother? "Doniya walked closer and Summer let go of my hand again and walked closer to Doniya. "I am Summer Hathaway, daughter of Anne Hathaway and granddaughter of Lily Hathaway and they taught me manners and how to behave even if someone killed my parents i would still be nice!"

I saw how Doniyas eyes filled with tears "wait Hathaway?"Doniya walked to the couch and sat down. Summer nodded and looked at me and we sat down on the couch infront of her."Seth Hathaway "she blurted out."Wait how do you know my brother "asked Summer. "Seth was Doniyas first and only true love "

I used to cover up for Doniya when Seth would come into town and go out with her.She would came late and I would aways make up lies and stories. Seth and Doniya were inlove but one day Seth never came back. She kept waiting and waiting but no one appeared and eventually Doniya gave up but not on their love.

"Seth?"she nodded "when he would come to town he would visit me and we would sneak of somewhere "said Doniya wiping her tears "But one day he never came back"she began to cry even more

Summer looked at me and then to Doniya ."Doniya, my brother... He would leave home and come back in two or three days and we were never worried about him but one day he never came back to But we never stopped trusting him because we know Seth can protect himself so you don't have to worry "she stood up and went to sit next to Doniya. "it was when slavery became more violent and more often,Seth told me he was going to the shop but he was packing his bags... I didn't want to ask him where he really wad going because I trusted him. He left and never came back "Doniya looked at Summer with big eyes. "don't you miss him? "she asked her "Yes, alot but I'm strong and what I saw now you strong aswell so you should be able to trust him "Doniya nodded and smiled
"I'm sorry I called you a hoe and for being an awful person "she turned to my direction "and I'm sorry for being so mean and not believing you going to come back, zayn I missed you "Doniya began to cry,i couldn't help myself and started crying aswell and i the my arms around Doniya and gave her one big hug.

"WALIYA...SAFAA"shouted Doniya and not a minute later the two came running down and we had this big family hug Doniya held her arms out to Summer. "No i couldn't, im not part of the family "she said

I really wanted to make her part of the family but the only thing holding us back is Justin and Madison.Doniya has accepted her,Safaa looks like she loves her already and Waliya looks like she's planning to have sleepovers and all that girly stuff with Summer already. I know my parents would of liked her.

"Come on Summer,you are part of the family now"Said Doniya. Summer walked towards us and we had a big group hug.

I looked at my watch and it's almost sunset. "Summer we better get going,Justin will be worried "I told her."Urgh,Justin"she said."hey,he is still my friend "I joked and she laughed. "You gonna come visit us again? "asked Waliyha. "Yes "I gave them all hugs and so did Summer

We walked back to the car and we just kept smiling at each other. We got in the car and the first thing Summer said was "Thank you, i enjoyed my day"and she kissed me. "So about you being apart of the family,what,do you think?"I asked her. "let's first focus on telling Madison and Justin okay?then we think of other official things "she smiled and i laughed.

Her smile lights up my whole day.She makes me feel like the real me and that is something I want to keep because when my parents died my whole world cam shattering down ontop of me.I didn't know how to handle it and then I became this ruthless and no soul kind of guy.I thought that would be best and then I found Madison and she taught me how to feel and how to love but then I saw Summer,  she brought me back to when i really loved and cared like i was before my parents died.I never thought that this would happen but I'm grateful for what both of them did for me.I just feel so sorry for Madison because I played her just like that and she doesn't deserve it because she's an innocent,lovely girl who doesn't know anything right now. I'm treating her so crappy now but I love Summer now.I didn't know what to do, I'm so scared to tell Madison i don't feel the same way anymore because Madison changed me aswell. I'm stuck in the middle right now

"you're right but hey I enjoyed myself today with you "I told her. I started the car."Zayn I know what you thinking"Summer told me before I began to drive."What?"I asked her hoping I didn't speak out loud."You scared of what Madison will think,zayn I'm afraid aswell but we can get through this together okay?Together Zayn"

She is always so caring and she always says we going to do everything together.That's what I need, someone to guide me through it.

"Thank you so much, Summer "I smiled."Don't worry I have to go through the same thing with Justin"she sighed."No,for staying with me and believing in me"she blushed and shook her head."naa,it's nothing"she said.I leaned in and kissed her.

I drove of with big smile on face.I love Summer and I'm making sure no one and i mean no one will take her away from me!I know I sound possessive but Summer I'd mine now and I'm not going to let anyone hurt her.

"Now,When we go back don't give Justin such a hard time...his worried as fuck Summer."I told her and she nodded."Anything for you"she smiled

A/N I'm going to get more Jadison moments in the next few chapters only for the Jadison lovers :)

Uhm, do me a little favour and press that star at the bottom :)

Sorry for the mistakes loveys ;)

If you like follow me on instagram, i follow back :) Mieschka_Scott

Thanx hunnypies :)