blue laced dress

Zayns POV

"Hello?"I answered confused because it is a private number. "Aah,Zayn"This evil and mysterious voice answered and i only know one evil and mysterious person.Chris.Chris holds something against me because I kicked him out of the slave owner leadership role.He made rules that could hurt not only the slaves lives but the slave owners lives to so a group of us worked up a plan to kick him out.That Day I will never forget his words

As the police handcuffed Chris's hands and leading him to the car Chris shouted at Zayn "I will get you Malik even if it takes 25 years!!I will fucking ruin your whole life!"and then they drove of

"What do you want Chris?"I asked because I had no time for Chris's endless talks about him getting revenge."Zayn I just wanted to tell that tonight's conference is a bring a slave conference"I know only Chris would come up with this.I put down the phone and called Niall. "Sir,you called?"Niall is always so sweet and i really want to let him go but if I do,I'm scared some other slave owner will take him and treat him badly."Can you tell Madison to meet me in the garden please"I asked him and walked away.

Madison POV

I was on my way to the garden and i saw Alice and Harry arguing."mmm is everything okay?"I asked and both of them looked at me and Harry's eyes had tears falling out of it and Alice looked on the verge of crying."uhm yes,everything fine"Harry said and i looked at Alice because I don't believe Harry"Yes,Madison"she said and smiled

I walked to the garden and there Lord Zayn was sitting.His beautiful hazel eyes stood out under the sunlight."uhm Zayn,you wanted to see me?"I asked,Zayn turned to me and motioned I should sit down."I would like you to be my date to the bring a slave conference tonight"I felt so honoured and when Zayn looked into my eyes I felt my heart melting. "of course,hun"I said and smiled.He looked down at my lips and licked his.I wad so tempted and decided to make the first move.His lips tasted like tobacco mixed with a cinnamon kind of taste. We were disturbed by Niall "uhm sir"we both jumped and i stood up smiling at Niall. "Yes Niall?"Zayn asked him"Harry would like to see Madison to get the measurements.

I walked into Harry's office and he looked so sad.Harry never looked so sad before, he is always so happy go lucky. "Hey"I said and smiled but that smile probably meant nothing to Harry. "hey"he said without even any emotion. I stood on a high platform and Harry took my measurements "Harry,what's wrong.you can talk to me"next thing I heard was Harry sobbing into his hands.I jumped of the platform and i looked at him."Harry tell me, I will never ever judge and whatever is bothering you is unnecessary because you are the most happiest person I know"when I said that his arms flew around me."Madison,Alice broke up with me"Harry was really inlove with Alice but I don't know why she broke up with him."Harry babe don't let that get to you,smile and be happy.you don't need Alice okay?"he nodded and wiped his tears away.He smiled and said"thank you and i got your measurements so your dress is blue and lace "he said and smile.

I sat in that room for hours and hours until he was done. He gave me the dress and smiled with happiness. As I fitted on,my mouth dropped because it was beautiful.It showed of my curvs and had this beautiful lace pattern on top of the blue. I loved every part of it.

I walked out and Harry looked at me and smiled."Gorgeous I tell you,gorgeous."he gave me jewellery and this beautiful open toe silver shoe."Thank so much Harry,I love it"he smiled and winked."Take the dress of and if you see Zayn tell him i would like to take his measurements to"I nodded and got dress.

I bumped into Niall who was walking briskly away from Perrie's room.He had a grin on his face but I really don't know why. I didn't want to ask. Perrie walks out of her room and smiles at me"Hi"I smile back at her."Madison right? "she asks me,someone obviously told her about me.I wonder if they told her about Zayn and her because there are some of the slaves who knows."Yes,nice to meet you"I smiled at her,her smile dissappeared of her face. "So I hear,you and Zayn are a thing"yip she knew "I nodded and she walked closer. "Well I want him and you are not going to get in my way, if you do your slavery life will be even more miserable! "she threatened me.I didn't worry because it's Zayns choice who he Gets.I walked away from her without saying a word.

"Zayn!wait!"I shouted as he walked to his room. He turned around and walked to me."uhm Harry would like to see you now "I told him, he looked at me and took my hands. "You are gorgeous babe and i love you, only you and don't listen to what people say about us"he probably heard what Perrie told me.Everytime he tells me that he loves me I feel my heart skip a beat.I really do also love Zayn but if I tell him I think I would ruin things."You heard?"I asked he nodded "every word"he placed a kiss on my forehead."It was good of you that you walked away from her."he said and i just nodded. We stood there hugging for a while.His scent smiled like his perfume.As I embrace his smell I remember Harry wanted to see him."Shit,Zayn!Harry"Zayn ran and i just started laughing.

A/N oooh so there was a Halice and what do you think Perrie and Niall were doing?

Please vote and comment