holding onto you

Zayns POV

Today Justin and I are slave swopping.Every 6 months we pick a slave who has experience and we swop them.I was hoping he would swop the girl who brought us tea and coffee the last time we met at his place.I think her name is Summer,yip that's her name but apparently he is inlove with her so he won't swop her.

I buzzed in by the kitchen but no one answered.I tried again but still nothing. This time I buzzed into my upper class and close friend,Niall."morning sir,what can I do for you?"Niall is one of my closest friends,he helps me with all my problems and no matter what he will always be there for me.I knew him since we were in pre-school.Niall was raised by a poor family and when slavery overcome the world,I took Niall as my slave because he wouldn't be able to live with his family."where are the slaves that have cooking duty this morning?"I try not to treat him as a friend because be is still my slave and i try treating them equally."Sir,you gave them the morning of so they can sleep in."I gave them the morning of because last night they were up catering for the slave owner conference."okay cool,thanks"Surprisingly Justin didn't attend the conference,he never misses a conference.He better hace a good explanation.

I went downstairs to the kitchen in my jockey.As I entered all there eyes fell on me and all I heard was 'morning sir' from everyone except one...my beautiful queen,Madison.She was doing the dishes with Alice.I walked over to them and whispered into her ear"morning beautiful"I could see her blush."Madison,make me breakfast"I said loud so everyone can hear.She walked passed me and whispered "morning handsome" and said aloud "Yes sir"

I went upstairs and turned the TV on.Everyday they play same old things about slaves and war in the middle east but I enjoy watching how slaves try fighting for the freedom.A soft knock ringed through my ears."come in"Madison entered with a tray that had a omelette and toast on it.She always say she isn't a great cook.I took the tray from her and place it down onto the pedestal next to my bed.I picked up the bridal way and layer her gently down onto my bed.I climbed on top of her and she rapped her legs and arms around me.I placed gentle kisses on her neck."You fucking gorgeous"I whispered into her ear."Zayn please,you know I don't want to loose my virginity now"She always told me she wanted to wait until she feels ready and i always agreed.I got of her and she stood up and walked towards the door."wait maddy,come cuddle with me"she smiled and got into bed and snuggled into my chest.After five minutes I heard soft snores coming from her.I stood up and walked to the bathroom and took my clothes of and got into the shower.I heard the door open.Madison.Damn she's beautiful.

Madison POV

When I entered the bathroom I tried not looking at Zayn but I could feel him staring.I walked to the zink to brush my teeth.I can still feel him staring but I tried ignoring it.Damn it's difficult.I decided to join him in the shower.I got undressed and looked up at Zayn and saw him biting his lip.I smiled at him and got in the shower.I got shy because I'm very insecure about my body.I looked down.I felt Zayns hand under my chin and i looked up."babe,u are beautiful.Don't be shy."I looked at him and whispered "kiss me"I never asked Zayn to kiss me because he usually does It out of his own."What u say?"I know he heard me,his just trying to play with."Kiss me,Zayn,just.."before I could finish my sentence,i felt his soft lips push against mine.He licked my lips for permission to enter.I didn't hesitate a second and allowed him.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.He layed me down on his bed and had this serious make out session. I know what his intentions were but I didn't want to ruin this moment."I just wanna fuck you right now"this is when I lost interest,I really don't want to loose my virginity now."uhm,i have a shift"I jumped out of bed and saw the disappointment on his face."Uhm,zayn I don't have clothes "I feel like a loser.Who would reject Zayn Malik?He is the hottest slave owner I ever met."uhm you can take sweats and a t-shirt out of the draw."thanks"I smiled and went to change in the bathroom.

A/N so who do you think the book is about?Zayn or Justin..

Zadison
Jummer