miracles

Song for this chapter

Alive by One Direction

Zayns POV

So,i stood up and walked to the door to go and see how Justin and Madison was doing but then I heard someone say :

"Zayn"

I turned around and saw her.

Her beautiful blue eyes wide awake and her once pale lips now red and is smiling.

"Summer " I said and felt tears falling down my cheek.

I went to her and hugged her. "I've missed you. "I told her.

I pushed my lips against hers. "I missed you too zayn. "she smiled. "You look...awful "Summer said laughing. "obviously, I've been worried so I didn't have time to still look good. "I laughed with her.

Her laugh.I missed it.

When she laughs her whole face lights up and her eyes stand out.

"Guys! "I shouted.

Justin and Madison came walking in. "Hey "Summer smiled and greeted them.

"Summer"said Madison. Madison came running to the bed and jumped on Summer. "ow"Summer laughed.

"god Summer, I've missed you! "Madison began crying.

Justin stood there looking at us.he didn't move a limb. "I don't get a hug? "Summer joked.

"Summer... "Justin came walking and hugged her. I got jealous but he was really devastated so I allowed him. "Justin, you look good "she smiled.

"Thanks"he blushed

"Go call the doctors"said Madison to Justin. Justin did what she said and he stood and left.

"Now... "Madison said sitting down.

"Maddy i know you're mad but I love za-"Summer began but was cut off by Madison.

"Summer, I forgive you "Madison smiled.

"You do? "asked Summer

"Ya, but it still hurts alot. I haven't built the courage and strength to forgive zayn but Summer you are my best friend so I can't stay mad at you"

"Did you tell Summer about Justin? "I chipped in.

"No "she told me

"What about him? "asked Summer with a curious look on her face.

"Summer,im inlove with Justin. "she told her the honest truth.

"What? "Summer looked at Me and then back at Madison.

"Ya, but he made it clear he wants to stay friends. "Madisons face changed.

"Friends? "Summer said.Summer put her arm around Madisons shoulder and put her head down on it."Babe,maybe he hasn't realised what great person you are"She said.

"I got an idea, if you like i can tell you"I told the girls

"Sure whatever I don't care anymore "Madison said.

"So,Summer is still staying with Justin what if she persuades him to like you"I told them

"Ya but I don't want him to like me because they told him to, i want him to like me for me."Madison replied.

"No,it's a great idea... I'm just unlocking the feelings his hiding away.He just doesn't want to admit it.But he will"Summer smiled

"You would do that for me?Madison asked Summer and i.

"Anything for you,hun"Summer smiled.

"If I get Summer at the end then of course "I joked.

"Fuck off"Madison joked

Just as I began to laugh Justin came walking in with the doctor. "See doc, im not psycho. "Justin pointed to Summer. The doctors eyes went big for a moment. It was a miracle somehow.

"Summer,how you feeling?"the doctor asked her checking her pulse. "Great actually, just have a small pain in my chest but it's bearable "Summer smiled.

"Cool,do you remember anything while you were in your coma?"the doctor ask this time writing things down in his notebook.

"No,i don't remember anything. "Summer replied.

"So,you heard nothing it was like you were..... Dead. "The doctor stood there with his mouth open."I guess so"Summer replied.

"Doc close your mouth before you catch a fly"Justin laughed.

"She's fine to go to her room and go out but just not chores for her till next week okay?I need to go get this notes checked up. "He told Justin and briskly walked out.

Summer's POV

I was being completely honest when the doctor asked me if I remember anything.I didn't.It was like i was in a dream but a strange one.

I was in this place but the one side was dark and the otherside was bright.This voices kept telling me use your powers for good and step into the goodside and then another voice kept telling me use it for bad things.I didn't know what to do.I never ended up choosing but I won't forget what the dark voice said."Your mom chose bad so it's in your bloodline"

I woke up then and couldn't make my choice.I think because of me being shock i woke up.I don't even know if I would off ever woke up.

"Summer,let me help you get dressed and Justin can take you to your room"Madison smiled.

She helped me out of my bed.I didn't feel drowsy or anything. I felt like I got the world in my hands and i could do anything. I felt this adrenaline running through me like some kid running around in a playground.

We got to the bathroom and Madison had a pink bag in her hand."Justin made sure it was pink"Madison laughed. "Yip,pink is my favourite colour"I laughed.

As I reached out for the back i saw this sparkle coming from my hands.I quickly hid it from Madison behind my back."You know what,I think I can dress myself"I said. "Are you su-"

I grabbed the bag from Madisons hand."Yes very"I said before she could finish her sentence.

"Okay"she left slowly.

I saw what was in the bag. My toiletries (tooth brush, soup, toilet paper, face cloth and tooth paste ) under wear,spray and underarm, Clothes(shoes with socks included) and a brush

I went to the basin and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and i looked great.I thought I would look like a zombie but nope I looked good.I got dressed.

What was packed inside the bag was a black tights, white crop top with some kind of donut on it and a denim shirt. I knew Madison picked this out.Justin would of picked out something hideous.

I put the shirt on but dint tie the buttons so that it exposes the crop top and i put my white chuck tailors on. I let my brown her loose and did all the other necessary things.

I wasn't going to look terrible coming out of the hospital, i need to look like someone who just came out of a beauty spa.

I walked out and both Zayn and Justins mouths dropped. "What? "I blushed.

A/N she woke up!!!!!!

Thanks guys for 200 reads and 40 votes this is amazing but hey we will get to a higher number soon and we will get to 100 votes soon only if we try and put in effort :) i love you guys :)

Oh PLEASE PRESS THE STAR PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE(imagine me being a kid begging for candy)PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,I WANT STAR PLEASE PLEASE STAR!

If there is any funny numbers or whatever excuse it because I'm writing it on my cellphone so yip ;)

Thanx awesome people byyyee :)