You and I

Zayns POV

I need to see Summer,that's all that I could think about.I don't know how to get her out of my mind.It's difficult and i really need to see her or else I'm going to die of missing her.

I walked towards the garden because I just wanted to breath in fresh air.

I saw Harry and Alice were having a lovey dovey moment infront of her room, i thought I made it clear none of that shit infront me. I think they don't know that I see them."er uh"I cleared my throat. They immediately jumped away from each other. I decided to show Harry that he can't always get what he wants because if i don't get Summer why should everybody be happy? I walked towards Alice and took her he hand and pulled her closer to me.alices eyes grew bigger and Harry's jaw dropped. I pressed my lips against hers and frenched kissed her. My hands slid down to her ass and i saw Harry following my hands. I put my tongue back in my mouth and said"I still own you "I let her go and walked away with a smirk. I love it when i make slaves feel so weird and bad, i feel powerful and i can do whatever I want to do.

I came outside and sat down on the bench near to the pond. I watched the stars and the reminded me of Summer's blue eyes. I thought of her soft blood shot red lips. I thought of her fair soft hand holding mind and playing with my hair.

I need to see her.

Maybe I could go visit Justin and try to find Summer and i can take her out, i don't know.I'll do anything to see her right now.

A melody began to play in my head and words just followed,i began singing

You and i
We dont wanna be like them
We can make it to the end
No,nothing can come between you and i
Not even the gods above
Can sprayed the two of us
Nothing can come between you and i

Everytime I think of summer,that song pops into my head. It's like im trying to describe my love for her but I can't and decide to sing it.

I could finish the song and sing it to her! Yes, that's perfect. I'll get started with it right away.

I checked the time and it was. 11:00pm. I went to my office and began writing. My brain was trying to get verses but nothing was right until I began to think of our kiss and the way she looked,then the words just began to flow and is like my hand just wrote whatever came to mind.

I lost track of time.It was 3 in the morning.I decided to go to bed and finish the song tomorrow.

***

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm woke me up. I turned it off and decided to nap for a few more minutes.

Where am I?bright lights turned on and i used my arm to cover it. Music began to play and there was someone sitting infront of me. Wait, im on a stage and omg is Summer sitting infront of me. The melody sounded exactly like you and i. Wait it is.

I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet in the middle
There's always room for common ground

I see what is like
I see what is like for day and night
Never together
But they never tried like us

You and i
We dont want to be like them
We can make it to the end
No nothing can come between you and i
Not even the gods above
Can appear the two of us

I walked towards Summer and took her hand.She looked at me with tears in her eyes and someone shot me in my back. I turned around to see Chris with the gun in his hand. "told you, i will get revenge "I turned to see one of Chris's men holding a gun against Summer's head