I. The Car Ride

Y/N sat listening to music in the seat next to her two younger brothers, barely hearing their yelling over the sound of her Walkman.  "Y/N!" Her mother yelled, causing her to jump in her seat a bit. "What?" She asks, sighing. "Look at that arcade right there!" Her mother turned in the passenger seat to face her, "It's close enough to be walking distance to our new house, I want you to take your brothers over there once we get to the new house; your father and I have some things to discuss before we unpack anyway." She pauses smiling, "Alright?"

Y/N sighs again, frustrated, "Fine." She mutters, "Great! Maybe you'll meet some new friends, yeah?" Her mother says, turning back around towards the dash of the old car. 

Y/N closes her eyes, seemingly for only two seconds as she feels the car turn and drive up into a driveway of their supposed new house. "Alright! This is it!" Her parents say in unison, "The new L/N's home!" Her father says, "They already moved the big furniture in, so we just have the decorations left for us to do ourselves."

"Okay, Y/N, take your brothers on over to that arcade, what was it called? FredBear's?" M/N pauses, "Well whatever, go on, take your brothers."

"Okay!" I say, rolling my eyes behind her back, "Come on boys." I mutter, putting both of my earbuds in and grabbing the two young boys hands.