X. The Best Babysitter

You woke up, definitely not the same way you went to sleep.

You book was on the nightstand, and the Walkman had been moved to the side of your bed.

You shrug, maybe you just had been so tired you forgot.

You begin to get ready, knowing that you had to babysit the Afton's.

You find a pair of ripped jeans and a t-shirt, then head to your bathroom to brush your teeth and hair.

You yawn quietly as you exit your bathroom, being as silent as possible on the way back to your room.

Once you reach your bedroom, you put on a pair of shoes and make sure to grab your wallet.

You then enter your brothers room, making sure they're awake and getting ready.

"Oh, well look at you two go! You're already ready!" You grin, "well, let's go then." You make a moving motion with your hands, ushering them out of the house.

It was only 9 in the morning, you hoped you hadn't made anyone late, but Mrs. Afton did not give you a specific time to be at their home.

You knocked on the door once you and your brothers reached the house, looking behind you to make sure that B1/N and B2/N were still there.

They smiled up at you excitedly as you looked at them, you gave a small smile back.

"Oh, Y/N, right on time!" Angeline answers the door, a polite smile on her face.
"I tried, I wasn't sure when exactly I was supposed to get here." You chuckled awkwardly.

"Well, Michael and William are just about to leave, and I know you're SUCH a great cook! So I was wondering if you could make the kids and yourself breakfast once we leave?" The woman asks almost nervously.
"Of course, Mrs. Afton!" You smile, entering the house with your brothers following behind you.

One the two boys get into the house, they run to Elizabeth's room, leaving you and Mrs. Afton alone.

Angeline clears her throat, "I think it's quite strange Michael wants to go to FredBear's today, he has been wanting to stay home lately." Mrs. Afton raises an eyebrow, "well, I guess I cannot worry! I need to head out. Bye, love!" Angeline grins at you, giving you a kiss on the cheek and leaving you alone in the living room.

You enter the kitchen, deciding to find something you could prepare for the kids.

You hear footsteps, most likely Michael and William, since it was just two pairs.

You do not say anything, continuing to look around the kitchen, making sure it doesn't seem like you're eavesdropping.

"Yes, Michael! You can let them in for free, damnit! Stop nagging me about it." William pauses, "do you like the girl or something? You've been so damn strange." You could see William run a hand over his face in exhaustion, and Michael's face redden at his father's words.

"No, father. I do not like her, I just upset her and want to repay her." Michael sighs, walking towards the front door of the house.

"Do not walk away from me when I am talking to you, Michael Afton." William says, hitting Michael in the back of the head as the two exit the house.

"Okay then.. is that their way of showing love?" You wonder to yourself, completely forgetting that you were trying to make breakfast.

You find some eggs, bacon, and pancake mix in the fridge and in a cabinet.

You turn the stove on, which thankfully happens to be the same one in your home.
You begin to make the eggs, scrambled, to be exact.

You make the bacon crunchy, but not too crunchy.
And then pancakes, which obviously have to be thick and fluffy.