XV. New Attraction

In the time after Evan's incident, Michael and you became inseparable.

You were all he had left, and mysterious boy was not so fond of you for hanging around with him.

So he was all you had too.

Of course you still babysat for the Afton's, it just felt different. It hurt you, but you wouldn't just stop, you were convenient for the grieving family.

William and his friend, Henry, built a new location. New animatronics, new everything. It was named "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria". It was quite popular, despite the obvious concern of another incident happening. The New Attraction was based off of small plushies that you could get as prizes from FredBear's. The animatronics were the same as the masks that Michael and his friends used to wear.

He no longer wore that mask, it was quickly put into retirement, and all of Michael's old friends did the same.

Michael was on his way to your house, it was late at night, around 12 in the morning. He called you, and sounded quite frantic when he did.

"I-I'm on my way." Is all he said, not even giving you a second to respond.

Michael came around yours quite often now, he did not enjoy being home anymore.

Your parents were fine with it, the Afton's did inform them on what happened at Evan's party. They knew Michael would never do anything of that sort purposefully, and let him come over as he pleased.

Your brothers were quite distant though, they had grown very fond of the small boy.

You were pulled from your thoughts when you heard your window sliding open.

"Y/N-" Michael gasped, it seemed like he'd been running, even though it was such a short distance.

He had almost completely abandoned the "New Kid" nickname, you weren't really a new kid anymore, and it reminded him of how he used to be.

Michael had changed, a lot.

"My father-" He paused for a moment, taking a minute to climb completely inside the window and catch his breath.

Michael paced around the room, "My father, he just came home. Blood splattered ALL over him, his face, his clothes, his hands." He sighed, running his hands over his face.

He stopped moving, and turned towards you.

"Y/N, don't tell ANYONE." He whispers, grabbing your shoulders.

"Who do I have to tell, Michael?" You look up at him, making eye contact. That was how you two promised each other things.

He sighed, letting go and putting his hands on his hips.

You eyes trailed back up to his, taking in every ounce of his appearance. He had changed physically too, but you'd never let him know.

"He- he saw me in the living room, and he grabbed me. He pushed me up against the wall." He looked down at you.

"I killed them! Five kids, Michael! Five of them! Do you know how EMPOWERING that felt?" He mocked, throwing his hands up in the air, "he pulled a knife out and held it to my throat, he said if I EVER told anyone I'd be next too. And god knows he means it, especially now." He sighs, his hands shaking as he crosses his arms over his chest.

You had to admit, William had become a bit wonky ever since Evan's death. Mrs. Afton had taken too much of it, and called for a divorce.
Both children decided to stay with William, Elizabeth because... her daddy was her favorite, and Michael only because he wanted to make sure Elizabeth was safe.