VIII. No Room To Talk

You were the fourth person to wake up, Elizabeth, Evan, and your brothers were already awake.

And you were still laying on top of Michael, he had his arms wrapped around you, and your legs were tangled together.

Your face immediately flushed, but none of the kids seemed to notice what position you two were in.

Until Elizabeth said something, "Y/N! You're finally awake! Why are you cuddling Mike?" She grinned, and started laughing at your reddening face.

"I- uh- I tripped last night and he didn't want me to wake you guys up." You stuttered, squeezing your eyes shut.

"Mike doesn't care if we get woken up! He is always scaring us! Why would he care!" Elizabeth yells, and Evan nods his head, most likely agreeing with scaring him.

"Well he clearly does, because I doubt that he would want me this close to him anytime." You smiled sweetly at the two, trying to give them hope, because Michael had to love them.

"Y/N! Get up so we can play!" Elizabeth yelled, and Evan smiled.

"I don't think I can, your brother is quite strong, I can feel his grip on me and I'm not even moving." You sighed, trying to push yourself up.

His grip only tightened, god did he sleep with a teddy bear? And did it try to escape from him?

You groaned as you fell back against his chest,
"Yeah, we have no luck Elizabeth." You sigh, looking up at her apologetically.

"I'll just wake-" She begins,
"NO!" You yell, your face reddening once again, "just uh- uh- let him sleep." You mutter, "he'll wake up."

Elizabeth grins again, "You like him!" She giggles.
"No I do not! You're crazy!" You shake your head, you could feel the heat creeping up to your ears and down your neck.

She giggles and pulls Evan and your siblings into her room, leaving you and Michael alone in the living room.

You began to worry that one of the Afton parents would walk into the room, seeing you two together, but it would be easy to explain, right?

They would believe you.. right?

You couldn't worry much, because now that you were alone with no sound, only the feeling of Michales soft breathing, you fell back asleep.

You were once again woken up to the sound of soft whispering, it must be Elizabeth again, because it was a girl. And Evan? No, Evan didn't have that deep of a voice.

You kept your eyes closed, but continued to listen as you woke up more.

"Michael, I am not saying that you cannot do this, but I do not want your father to see you two like this. I think it's okay, I really really do." What you could now tell was Mrs. Afton, paused.

Before she could speak again, Michael did.
"I'll take her to my room, Mom. I didn't even mean for this to happen-" He was interrupted.

Angeline took a breath, "Okay Michael, stop raising your voice before your father wakes up, so if you're going to take her to your room, go." She says.

Michael doesn't respond, but you can feel him moving, sliding his hands under your thighs and picking you up.

He carried you to his room, moving his arm under you to be able to hold you with one arm and open his door.

You felt yourself being laid down on his bed, and hair being brushed out of your face.

Maybe you'd pretend to be asleep a little while longer, you were scared for the awkwardness that was sure to come.