V. Early Morning Lectures And Forced Hangouts

Michael woke up to the sound of yelling, he rubbed his eyes and stood up. The clothes that
Y/N had given him had to have been her father's, because they fit him perfectly.

He walked out into the living room, and saw Y/N and her father yelling at each other, "You just met the boy and you already have him in your room? I thought you knew better! Do you remember last time you had a boy in your room Y/N?" Mr. L/N's face goes blank, and regret etches its way into his eyes and all over the rest of him.

"Y/N." He says, reaching out for her, but she was already coming Michael's way. Tears were in her eyes, and once she saw him, they threatened to spill, but she took a deep breath and pushed him back into the room.

"How much of that did you hear?" You asked in a cold, emotionless voice.

"Just, uh- the last part." Michael said, not knowing how to react. "What was he taking about, 'last time you had a boy in your room'?"

Y/N looked at him, flabbergasted. "You can't- you can't just-" you stuttered, anger all of a sudden burned in you, "Michael just- just get out, please." You said, putting your hands over your face.

Michael rolled his eyes, "girls." He muttered, pulling his converse on and jumping out of the window.

"Fucking dick." You thought to yourself.

There was a knock on your door all of a but you had locked the door when you entered. "Y/N?" Your father knocked on the door, "Go. Away." You muttered, throwing some random item from your nightstand at the door.

You hear your father continue asking to get in, but you lay back down and go back to sleep. It's too early for this anyway.

"Y/N?" You hear your mother, "dear, the Afton's need you to babysit Elizabeth and Evan." You sigh.

"Whatever, let me get ready." You mutter, sighing quietly.

You get up and rummage through your clothes, finding a pair of ripped jeans and a (favorite band) shirt.

You put on a pair of shoes and head out of the door, not even bothering to say anything to your parents.

You actually don't know which house is the Afton's, but once you knock on the door of the one next to yours, you find that it was the right one.

Angeline answers the door. "Good afternoon, Mrs. Afton." You say, offering her a small smile.
"Oh, hi dear." Mrs. Afton pauses, "sorry for such short notice, I just needed to go out for some groceries and Michael isn't feeling well, so we needed someone to watch the kids." She smiles apologetically, patting you on the back and heading to the car.

"Well, I'll be here anytime you need it." You mutter, walking into the house, a sour look on your face.

You immediately perk up when you see Elizabeth sitting on the couch watching TV. "Y/N! You're here!" Elizabeth smiles, jumping off of the couch and running to give you a hug.

"Hi Elizabeth!" You smile down at her, returning the hug. You look over to shy little Evan, "Hi, Evan." You smile softly, offering him a wave.

"Hi Y/N.." he mutters, continuing to watch TV.

"Come watch TV with us Y/N! Mikey usually watches it with us, but he is kind of mean to Evan and he doesn't feel well anyway so, you can!" Elizabeth rambles, leading you to the couch and sitting down next to you.

"Oh sure, I'll watch anytime." You smile, "and I'm sure Michael is just looking out for you guys." You smile sympathetically, remembering how he scared all of them yesterday.

Elizabeth shrugs, lying back and watching the show Spider-Man. "I love Spider-Man, y'know? He's my favorite superhero." You grin, smiling down at the two kids.