VII. The Six Person Sleepover

You were woken up to a series of knocks on your door in the early morning, "Y/N! Y/N you said you would play with us!" Your brothers yelled.

A small smile appeared on your face, "Okay, okay! Let me shower and get ready rockstars!" You chuckled, opening up the door and ruffling the boys hair.

The two nodded and ran off back to their room. You, however, grabbed some clothes to put on after your shower.

Once you turned the water off in the shower, you heard the giggles of your brothers, and... someone else?

You shrugged it off, knowing you'd see who it was in a moments time.

You brushed your hair and teeth and headed out of the bathroom, straight into your brothers room.

It was Elizabeth, she was the other one laughing.

"Oh Elizabeth! Hello!" You grinned, sitting down next to the small girl.

"Y/N! Guess what! We're having a sleepover tonight!" Elizabeth grinned back, almost jumping on top of you for a hug.

"Oh, is that so?" You raised an eyebrow, "I was never told about this sleepover." A sly grin slid onto your face, looking at the now sad girl, who thought she would not be having a sleepover.

"I'm sorry." She said, looking down at the ground.

"For what? I'm so excited for our sleepover!" You kissed the small girl on the head, "but we have to play with these two now, yeah?" You laughed, looking towards your two brothers who were busy in their own little worlds.

You chuckled softly at the two, and Elizabeth held up two Barbie's that seemed like they had almost appeared out of thin air.

"Oh so we're playing together?" You raised an eyebrow, smiling with the corner of your mouth.

"Yes! Those two are busy, and we can't be lonely."  Elizabeth rolled her eyes, her small hand barely gripping the Barbie, unlike yours, whose hands weren't large, but definitely bigger than a little girls.

You laughed and nodded your head, "I suppose you're right, Elizabeth." You agreed, taking the Barbie she held out towards you.

"Why thank you." You winked, inspecting the blonde toy she had given you.
"What is her name?" You ask, looking away from the doll and towards Elizabeth.

"Hmmm, Stephanie!" Elizabeth smiles, "and mine is.... Kelly!" She adds, pushing her small arm up to you as far as she could.

"Alright, alright!" You nod, a grin on your face.

You begin to play with the girl, your brothers still with each other in their world.

A couple 20 minutes after playing with Elizabeth, your mother comes in.

"Y/N, B1/N, B2/N, and Elizabeth, you all can go to the Afton's, you will have your sleepover there," M/N says, pausing with a sympathetic smile growing on her face, "she thinks it would be good for Evan if you guys go over there."

You nod, pursing your lips, grabbing Elizabeth's hand and helping her stand up.

She smiles up at you, and you turn your head to make sure your brothers are getting up, which they are.

"Okay, you three pack your things." Your mother says, rapping her knuckles against the doorframe and walking away.

You nod, leading Elizabeth towards your room to pack with you.

"Hmm, what should I bring, just pajamas?" You ask, turning your head towards Elizabeth,

"I guess so...." She shrugs, and you laugh at yourself for thinking a 9 year old would know what you're supposed to bring to a sleepover.