♡ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝

"Abhi you always wanted to marry akshara na", said manjari looking at abhi who was kneeling down infront of aarohi proposing her for marriage.

"Ma yes i wanted but after these 6 years after spending my 6 years with aarohi i don't think that me and akshara are meant to be. If we would meant to be together we would never get separated, never get divorced that too twice", said abhi standing up and hold aarohi hand.

"But what about abhir he want a father", said manish looking at abhimanyu.

"He had a father from his birth when he was unknown from me and I am not leaving him I will be his father and I will take all his responsibilities which I should.", said abhimanyu still holding aarohi hand.

"But he will have a broken family", said manish.

"Even roohi had a broken family for all these years cause she knew I am not her father at that time no one said anything why now. I am ready to be his father but not akshara husband.", said abhi sternly while looking at manish.

"But abhi abhir is your own blood, he is grandson of Birla's he should stay here and you and akshara should get marry as he need a family", said manjari.

"Fine but let me tell you something akshara is pregnant with abhinav ji child. Now say you want me to marry her", abhi said directly looking in majari eyes.

"What she is pregnant no no she will abort the child (manjari turned towards akshara) you will abort the child na as this child will be a problem in your and abhi life", said manjari getting mad.

"She won't abort the child", said aarohi who was standing quite for whole time.

"What do you mean she won't abort the child she need to abort the child for her and abhi future." , said majari looking at aarohi.

"Why she should abort the child they both can be together even with the child if they want", Said aarohi freeing her hand from abhimanyu hand.

"I don't want to marry abhimanyu", shouted akshara looking at everyone and getting frustrated.

"I don't want to marry him nor I love him anymore, yes there was a time we were in love but now we don't love eachother anymore, abhimanyu love aarohi and I love abhinav that's all", said akshara and looked at abhirohi.

"I hope you guys always stay together and be happy with eachother", said akshara and kept aarohi hand on abhi hand. She continued" please take care of her and always be with her", Said akshara.

"Thank you akshara for understanding but I promise you I won't ever back off from abhir responsibility and not only abhir I will try my best to give father love to your and abhinav ji child also. I know I can't match Abhinav ji level but I will try my best.", said abhimanyu while aarohi just snatched her hand from his hand.

"Are you guy's done discussion in yourself. Look Abhimanyu and akshara you guys still love eachother and I don't want to be a problem in you both again I am done being a problem in your life. I don't want to be a problem anymore", said aarohi and ran to her room.

"Aarohi", abhimanyu shouted.

"Abhimanyu you go and talk to her i will see here", akshara said to abhimanyu assuring him that she will be here and he should go to aarohi. Abhimanyu ran behind aarohi to her room.

"Aarohi", said abhi entering her room and closing the door.

"What now what do you want abhimanyu please don't play with me again and again I am fed up now", said aarohi angrily holding abhimanyu collar.

"I am not playing with you I am genuinely saying this aarohi I love you", Said Abhimanyu keeping his hand on her.

"No you don't it's just your attraction as we are living together from 6 years", said aarohi with tears in her eyes and pushed abhimanyu back.

"It's not a attraction", said abhimanyu and hold aarohi arm and pulled her towards him.

"I am not playing with you aarohi I want you, I want to live with you, I want to die with you, I want to have children with you, I want to hold your hand forever", said abhimanyu.

"How I can belive you", Said aarohi and again hold abhimanyu collar and pulled him towards her while they were just a inch apart.

"Please believe me i just want one more chance", said abhimanyu and kept his hand on her waist.

"I can't abhimanyu It's so tough for me to believe me", said aarohi with tears in her eyes.

"I won't break your trust this time I promise", said abhimanyu and pinned her towards wall.

"Abhimanyu I want to trust you but", said aarohi but before she could continue abhi kept his finger on her lips.

"Aarohi I promise just 1 chance if I broke your trust this time you can leave me at any moment and I won't stop you promise, just 1 chance aarohi just 1", said abhimanyu and rested his forehead against her.

"Just 1 chance abhimanyu and this might be the last chance which I am giving you", Said aarohi keeping her hand on his cheek.

"Thank you for this chance", said abhimanyu and kissed her forehead while she smiled at him.

Aarohi choosed to give another chance.
Abhimanyu choosed to live with aarohi instead of listening his mother.
Akshara choosed to be a single mother for her children.

Here is my first one short.
Here i will write my ideas
You can tell me what you guy's want to read I will write it.

Writing one short is easy you know.

Hope you guy's liked this one short

You can tell me on what topic you want another one short

Thank you for reading
Have a good day