《 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 1 》

"Akshu please say your feelings, otherwise I will be married to aarohi. Please akshu say it", said abhimanyu to himself, getting ready for his wedding with aarohi..

"Abhimanyu let's go", said parth, entering in abhi room..

"Sure bhai", replied abhimanyu and both left...

"Bhai there is a letter for you", Said neel, running and coming to abhimanyu..

"Who has sent it", asked abhimanyu..

"It's from aarohi side", said neel..

"Call her bhabhi now", said manjari, twisting neel ear..

"Keep it in my room", said abhimanyu calmly..

"But bhai", said neel..

"I said keep it neel, I will see later and she wanted to give me some information regarding some surgery, so it might be that only", Said abhimanyu and left with parth for his wedding..

"Akshara please" mumbled abhimanyu to himself, standing infront of goenka house..

"Come abhimanyu let's go", said parth...

(Birla's entered, all the rituals happened, some of the rituals even akshara did, as being aarohi sister, she was having a smile on her face....)

"Please say it akshara, please", thought abhimanyu..

"I know you might have read the letter, and now everything will happen as per my plan", though akshara and smiled mentally...

(Soon abhimanyu and aarohi wedding rituals started, everything was going peacefully, while abhimanyu also decided to gave a chance to his and aarohi relationship, cause he understood if akshara would love him ever, she would never wait for this time, she would confessed earlier only...)

"Vivah sampan hua", said panditji bringing abhimanyu out of his thought, abhimanyu turned his head around and saw a smile on aarohi face, seeing her smile even he smiled.. But one face got his attention that was akshara, she was looking shocked... Abhimanyu ignored that and stood up, giving his hand to aarohi for helping her..

"Thank you", mumbled aarohi, which only abhimanyu could hear.. He replied with a smile..

"Let's go now", said Shefali..

"Sure bhabhi", replied abhimanyu..

(More rituals happened, which need to, then Birla's left for their house...
Manjari did aarohi grahpravesh, then nishtha and shefali took aarohi to abhimanyu room...)

"You need to abhimanyu, she don't love you and even you don't love her, you only liked her cause she was like ma and you can't hurt aarohi at all, she is at no fault, I will give this relation a chance, whatever happen", said abhimanyu to himself and entered his room, where he was welcomed with a suprise...

(Aarohi was sitting on bed doing some work, while she had changed, she was sitting in his shirt and her denim short which she was wearing underneath her wedding dress. Abhimanyu gulped his saliva, seeing aarohi liked this..)

"What happen why are you standing there like this", asked aarohi, looking at abhimanyu, who was still standing at the gate..

"No nothing", said abhimanyu, entering in the room and went to take a shower...

"Weird", mumbled aarohi, looking at him, then she again started doing her work..

"Abhimanyu I have emailed you the details of the surgery I wanted to give you", Said aarohi, closing her laptop and stretched herself..

"You didn't send me the letter for it", asked abhimanyu with a confused face..

"Why I will be sending you a letter when I can simply email you everything", said aarohi and chuckled...

To be continued....

Targets for next chapter..
100 Votes on each Chapter...

Do it and get next chapter..

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it....