《 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 2 》

"Means you didn't gave any letter to neel to give me", asked abhimanyu, with a shocked face...

"Ofcourse no why", asked aarohi, confusionly looking at his shocked face...

"No nothing", said abhimanyu and turned to see that letter but , aarohi hold his shirt collar and pull him towards her...

"What are you doing", asked abhimanyu fumbling...

"Look I completed my work as a doctor, but in this room we are husband and wife and it's our first night, so where you are going", asked aarohi, wrapping her arms around abhimanyu neck and raised her eyebrow...

"Vo I had some work with neel", said abhimanyu, fumbling as aarohi was standing so close to him...

"If you want protection so you need to go to parth bhai room not neel room", said aarohi and slightly bite his earlobe...

"I had some other work with neel", said abhimanyu, fumbling while his cheeks got red...

"Do it later Mr. Husband", said aarohi, Tracing her finger from his forehead to his lips, then to his shirt button..

"Now listen you aren't allowed to, remove your shirt in hospital cause if you do that nurse start ogling on you but from now you are my husband, so you aren't allowed to do that", said aarohi glaring at abhimanyu, while she opened his shirt buttons...

"I won't", said abhimanyu, he was scared yes abhimanyu birla was scared for the first time in his life...

"Good", said aarohi, smiling and pecked his lips...

(Aarohi went and lay on bed, leaving him standing there only...)

"Hey you just can't sleep like that", winced abhimanyu

"Why Mr. Husband you wanna do something", asked aarohi, with a mischievous smirk...

"If I started doing something na, then you won't be able to sleep whole night", said abhimanyu, moving towards the bed...

"Who said I wanna sleep today night", said aarohi and pulled him on her bed...

"Then get ready to scream and moan my name for whole night", said abhimanyu, leaning towards aarohi..

"I am ready", mumbled aarohi, capturing his lips in her, while her hands moved to his shirt button to open it..

(They were disturbed by the phone call, abhimanyu saw the name and cursed him in his mind..)

"Yes rohan", said abhimanyu, picking up the call, while aarohi got some idea and moved and sat on his lap..

"What are you doing", asked abhimanyu through his expression, aarohi nodded her head in no and removed abhimanyu shirt..

"You will understand soon", whispered aarohi in his other ear and start kissing his neck...

(Abhi bite his lower lip to stop his moan, aarohi saw this and bite his neck, which made abhimanyu moan her name..)

"Umm sir are you busy", asked rohan, nervously as abhimanyu himself told rohan to call him at this time to discuss about surgery which is tomorrow...

"No ofcourse not", said abhimanyu glaring at aarohi, while aarohi shrugged her shoulders, making some patterns on his chest and abs...

"Okay, then I hope all the discuss is done", said abhimanyu, rohan cut the call saying yes.. As aarohi heard the discussion is done, she got up from his lap and sat back on bed..

"So my wifey where you are going now", asked abhimanyu, raising his eyebrow, while he hold her ankle and pulled her towards him..

"No no where", fumbled aarohi lil bit..

"Why are you fumbling my wifey", said abhimanyu, and hovered over her, while his hand was resting on her shirt button..

"Can I", asked abhimanyu, looking in her eyes..

"Yes", replied aarohi with a smile...
Abhimanyu opened her shirt buttons...

(That night 2 bodies become one soul.)

To be continued...

I suck writing romantic scenes..
So work with this only

I got 115 votes on Giving a Chance 1 part so I hope it will be more on this one....

Between someone suggested me this plot but I am not getting the i'd..
But thank you whoever suggested this one..

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it....