☆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 2 ☆

"Come with me, I will apply ointment on your hand", said aarohi, looking at abhimanyu who was resting his head on her chest.

"Hmm", he hummed getting up and going to her room.

"Sit I will bring first aid kit", said aarohi.

(Aarohi brought the first aid kit and treated his wound, now the main problem begin. Where abhimanyu will sleep, his room is destroyed, akshara is sleeping with abhir and roohi, kairav is also not sleeping alone and other guest rooms are under construction.)

"Umm I will go to my room", said abhimanyu getting up.

"How you will sleep there, you destroyed your room badly", said aarohi knowing it's impossible to sleep there.

"I can book a hotel room for today night", asked abhimanyu nervously. Knowing she won't allow him but still.

"No way you aren't going to step out of this house, (she waited for a moment and said) you can sleep here", said aarohi.

"Where you are going to sleep then", asked abhimanyu.

"Can't friends share a bed and this bed is not small 2 people can easily sleep at corners", said aarohi. Abhimanyu nodded in understanding.

"You sleep I will be back", said aarohi walking in the bathroom for a shower.

(Abhimanyu nodded and lay on bed, he was lost in his thoughts cause his heart pinched when aarohi said friends, his feelings were buried deep inside his heart, it was hard for him, but he wanted to get them out. He wanted to tell her what all is happening inside him. Abhimanyu thoughts were broken by hearing the door opening sound.)

"You didn't slept", asked aarohi standing infront of mirror and drying her hairs. Not getting any reply, she turned around and found abhimanyu staring at her, she walked near him and bend till his face level then snapped her fingers infront of his face bringing him out of his dream land.

"You look beautiful in wet hairs", said abhimanyu out of nowhere, while aarohi was shocked listening this from him.

"Oh okay thanks", said aarohi with little fumbling, and stood straight to move but abhimanyu hold her arm and pull her on him, aarohi land on his chest.

"Abhimanyu what happen", asked aarohi.

"I wanna tell you something", said abhimanyu nervously. Seeing him getting nervous she found it suspicious.

"Sure say", said aarohi.

"Look I don't wanna do any drama and say it like jalebi look I like you no wait I love you, you know i broke seeing you laying on hospital bed for a long time when you got a shock cause of that faulty machine, I hate the fact aarohi that people say you are roohi aren't my family, but both are only my family for these six years and now i can't leave you guy's, I really love you aarohi, if you don't it's fine, I won't ever force you, but I couldn't keep this in my heart anymore so I said it, sorry if you felt bad", said abhimanyu in hurry, like if he said slowly something will happen, aarohi was trying to digest what all he said, yes it was hard to digest but how hard it was, it was even more beautiful seeing his love for her. Seeing her silent he thought he made a mistake.

"I am sorry, i shouldn't have said all this to you, i know i always hurt you i am sorry really sorry", these words escaped from his mouth, listening this aarohi frown.

"Shut up just shut up now listen to me", said aarohi getting up from him and sitting infront of him as he also sat straight.

"You start apologising instead of listening to me", said aarohi being irritated.

"Abhimanyu look, you didn't hurt me at all, remember you can never hurt (Aarohi hold his hand saying this) Abhimanyu was this a proposal for me", asked aarohi looking in his eyes.

"Yes it is", said abhimanyu, staring in her black eyes getting lost in them.

"I accept your proposal", said aarohi with a smile. Listening this abhimanyu went to cloud 9 and just jumped on her and hugged her making her fall on bed.

"Thank you thank you for giving me the happiness in my life", shouted abhimanyu while grinning.

"Stop shouting someone will wake up Listening your shout", said aarohi fake glaring at him and slapped his arm.

"Shit sorry", said abhimanyu making a puppy face, both abhimanyu and aarohi laughed, they sat on bed together enjoying there time, being with eachother, but someone wasn't really happy seeing them enjoying..

To be continued

Well if someone is searching Second Chance plot which I uploaded on my one shot..

So I got a suggestion from lucixxluci that I can write a short story on this plot, it would be better as I can try to show more development in their bond And their emotions.

So thank you for this suggestion.

Guy's please go and read this, you will love itHope you liked itThank you for reading

Hope you liked it
Thank you for reading...