♧ 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 3 ♧

"Let's go aarohi", said abhimanyu entering In his cabin.

"Sure", said aarohi, keeping back her phone.

(Aarohi moved towards the door but her ankle got twisted before she could make contact with floor, a strong pair of arms held her. Both were lost in eachother eyes. Their eye contact was broken by akshara who barged in abhimanyu cabin.)

"Abhimanyu abhir is not well", said akshara which made abhimanyu tensed but he calmed himself.

"You go I will come and see Mrs. Sharma", said abhimanyu and made aarohi sit on sofa.

"I will be back in 5 mins", said abhimanyu to aarohi and went to abhir room.

"What happen", asked abhimanyu.

"Bhai ji he isn't eating anything", said abhinav.

"Wait I will call aarohi", said abhimanyu, while abhinav nodded, but akshara opposed it.

"Why aarohi when you are his doctor", said akshara.

"Cause I am heart surgeon and not a expert for children, aarohi Birla is a expert doctor in our hospital for children , so for this she will be better", said abhimanyu and moved back to his cabin, without giving the couple a chance to speak.

"Aarohi", said abhimanyu entering In his cabin.

"Is abhir fine", asked aarohi.

"No he isn't eating anything, so I thought if once you can check him", said abhimanyu.

"Sure I will let's go", said aarohi standing up but cause of her ankle sprain, she fell back on sofa.

"Wait carefull, I will take you till there", said abhimanyu and picked her up his arms which shocked aarohi.

"Let's go", said abhimanyu and moved to abhir room.

(Abhimanyu entered in abhir room with aarohi in his arms and her arms wrapped around his neck.)

"Are you okay aarohi ji", asked abhinav with a soft tone.

"Yes I am fine I just twisted my ankle", said aarohi while abhimanyu made her sit on stool which was beside bed. Aarohi check abhir.

"It's just normal sickness happen cause of medicine effect, as his medicines are strong that's why he is not feeling like eating, wait for sometime he will eat but don't force him to eat", said aarohi.

"Okay", replied abhinav.

"Aarohi should we go", asked abhimanyu looking at aarohi.

"Sure", said aarohi, abhimanyu picked her up and they went back home.

"You both came so soon you decided to go for dinner na", asked shefali seeing them coming in the house.

"Vo bhabhi she sprained her ankle so I thought we will go some day else", said abhimanyu and went to aarohi room.

"You sit I will massage your ankle", said abhimanyu making aarohi sit on bed.

"No it's fine", said aarohi opposing his idea.

"I will do it", said abhimanyu in a determined tone and start massaging her feet.

"What happen between you and akshara", asked aarohi.

"What", asked abhimanyu being confused at her question.

"Your behavior with her was weird did anything happen between you guys", asked aarohi holding his hand.

"Nothing just some argument on a useless topic", said abhimanyu.

"You sure", asked aarohi

"Yes I am sure", said abhimanyu getting up from bed.

"You sleep now tomorrow is our mehandi and if you got late rooh will kill us", chuckled abhimanyu and went to his room, after wishing good night to aarohi.

Mehandi

"Poppyyyy come fastttt", shouted roohi from downstairs.

"Coming rooh", replied abhimanyu while coming downstairs.

"Where is matashree", asked roohi with a pout looking at abhimanyu.

"I am here roohi", said aarohi coming downstairs with the help of railing.

"Aarohi you would have called me", said abhimanyu running towards her.

"It's fine I can-", before aarohi cause continued abhimanyu picked her up in his arms.

"You can get a serious problem", said abhimanyu glaring at her and took her downstairs, while goenka's also came there with akshara and abhir family.

(Everyone was enjoying the function, while there were many guest also, seeing abhimanyu whole attention towards roohi and aarohi, akshara felt he should give his attention to abhir, while abhir felt jealous seeing abhimanyu and roohi bond as abhinav wasn't there. Akshara saw the Pampering roohi was getting from abhimanyu, something striked in her mind and she smirked.)

To be continued

If you guy's aren't Interested in reading
His Obsession
You can tell me I will get back in my drafts and make it like you guys want.
If you want it like yrkkh I will change it in that way. You can tell me

Hope you liked the chapter
Thank you for reading...