♡ 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

(Abhirohi are married in this one like they married before abhir truth revealed.)

"Abhimanyu we can plan a camp as roohi, shivansh and abhir all of them have their holidays", said kairav sitting infront of abhimanyu on sofa.

"Camp yeah that's a better option and I will ask, akshara and shefali bhabhi, that they aren't having any exams nearby.", said abhimanyu.

"Sure you ask akshara and I will ask shefali as I need to talk to her about designs", said kairav and moved down in the society park.

(Abhimanyu and aarohi who was living together in a society cause they wanted to be away from all the drama, and they didn't wanted that roohi to get affected with all this. Akshara was living with goenka's only as they didn't wanted her to go away again. While abhi meet abhir while dropping roohi to the school.)

"Abhi where did bhai went", asked aarohi coming out from their room with a blue saare and turtle neck blouse.

"He went to call shefali bhabhi", said abhimanyu while aarohi went to kitchen.

"He will come back na", asked aarohi from kitchen, while abhi stood up from his place and went towards the kitchen.

"He will come", said abhi and backhug aarohi.

"Great then what i should make for breakfast", asked aarohi normally as it was abhi daily work of back hugging her when they are all alone at home.

"Whatever you wanna make just make sure me and kairav should stay alive", abhimanyu said and rub his nose on aarohi cheek.

"Abhimanyu leave me bhai will come", said aarohi making something.

"So what", said abhi and start crassing aarohi waist. Aarohi shivered on his touch while abhimanyu chuckled.

"You didn't covered them", said abhi looking at aarohi neck which was filled with hickeys after their morning make out.

"They aren't visible until and unless you see them like this", said aarohi and chuckled at abhimanyu who was seeing her hickeys while rolling down her blouse from her neck area.

"Whatever", said abhimanyu and start kissing aarohi neck.

"What guy's is your bedroom not enough", shouted kairav coming inside the house and turned away. While abhi and aarohi parted away.

"Bad timing kairav", said abhimanyu and moved to the hall.

"Did you talked with bhabhi", asked abhimanyu.

"For what you guys are talking", aarohi said keeping idli and sambhar on table.

"Well we are thinking to have a camp as all the children are having holdings and it will be like a get together also.", said kairav taking idli for eating.

"It's a good idea", said aarohi sitting on sofa.

"Yes I talked with shefali she said shivu don't have any exams and all so we can go", said kairav.

"Great then aarohi you talk with akshara also as abhir also don't have any exams", said abhimanyu while aarohi just nodded.

"You guy's eat, I will talk with akshara", aarohi said and went to her room.

"Well so when you are making me a mama again", asked kairav eating while abhimanyu started coughing hearing it.

"What are you saying", asked abhimanyu while kairav give him the water.

"I just asked after seeing what you both were doing", said kairav casually and shrugged.

"Abhi I talked with akshara we can go", said aarohi coming out of the room.

"Great then pack your things for 2 days we will leave tomorrow, and I will book everything", said kairav getting up.

Next day

"Poppy wake up", shouted roohi sitting on abhimanyu. While he had turned deaf.

"Roohi did you poppy woke up", asked aarohi coming in the room.

"No matashree poppy is so tazy", said roohi and facepalmed.

"Roohi it's lazy not tazy and you go abhir and shivu bhaiya is there i will wake your poppy", aarohi said while roohi ran out of the room.

"Abhimanyu get up", said aarohi shaking him.

"Just 2 mins more aarohi", abhimanyu said and pulled aarohi beside him and caged her in his arms.

"So this was your plan", said aarohi wrapping her arms around abhi neck.

"You understand me so well isn't it", said abhimanyu snuggling in her neck, while crassing her waist.

"I do but now get up we are getting late", said aarohi and pushed abhi and got up from the bed. While abhi went to get ready.

"Let's go", abhi said coming out from the room.

(Birla's and goenka's all of them went for the camp. All the children was busy in themselves, akshara and parth was busy playing board games, while kairav and shefali were busy talking about designs. All the elders were talking while abhi and aarohi was busy in themselves only.)

At Night.

"Come rooh let's go to our room", said abhimanyu looking at roohi who was in akshara room, enjoying with her maasi.

"No poppy today I will sleep with maasi only", Said roohi making a cute pout.

"But", before abhimanyu could continue akshara said. It's fine abhimanyu today maasi and roohi will do alot of masti na", akshara said to roohi pulling her cheeks. While abhimanyu went from there wishing them good night.

"Where is roohi", asked aarohi sitting on bed.

"She will be sleeping with akshara today", Said abhimanyu and locked the door.

"Ohk well even we should sleep it's late", said aarohi while abhimanyu jumped on bed.

"We should sleep really", said abhimanyu and caging aarohi in his arms.

"So what do you want to do", said aarohi wrapping her arms around his neck and tracing her finger from his forehead to chin.

"You know that very well", abhimanyu said snuggling in her neck while her hands moved to open his shirt.

"I didn't stopped you", aarohi whispered in his ear and kissed his neck. Abhi and aarohi spent their night together.

I am thinking to write some romantic and happy shots of abhirohi.

So want some suggestions for it. Feel free to give your suggestions if not here you can even pm me.

And who ever has given suggestions on first part i am writing on them also it's just those topics need 2 - 3 shots so till I will complete them all in drafts. I will upload. Till then you can give suggestions for one shot which I can finish in one time only.

Thank you for reading.
Vote and comment.