♧ 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 5 ♧

After 2 years

"Abhi roohi get up", shouted aarohi, from kitchen. After getting no reply she walked towards the bedroom.

"Rooh baccha get up", said aarohi softly crassing roohi hairs.

"5 mins matashree", mumbled roohi.

"No 5 mins get up otherwise you will be again late for school", said aarohi snatching duvet from her and abhimanyu.

(Aarohi smiled at they, abhi and roohi were hugging eachother and in between they were having neel photoframe.)

"Get up, I am going to pack your lunch, and if you didn't got ready till then, then no chocolates and ice cream for a month", said aarohi leaving the room. Listening her threats, roohi got up and ran to her room not before stepping on abhi leg.

"Ouch Rooh", shouted abhimanyu, rubbing his leg.

"Sorry poppy", shouted roohi from her room.

"Rooh ke poppy now you also get up", said aarohi standing on room door.

"Just 10 mins more wifey" said abhimanyu in a tired voice. Listening his voice aarohi let him sleep as she know he came really late last night.

"Matashree I am getting late", shouted roohi from her room.

"You told you to sleep this much", shouted aarohi back, going to roohi room.

(After all the morning drama, aarohi finally sent roohi to school, getting tired she sat on sofa, closing her eyes. Aarohi was sitting peacefully when she found a hand on her shoulder.)

"Abhi no need to do it", said aarohi as abhi starting massaging her shoulder.

"Why no need, you know you handle, house, you go to hospital daily, you handle Rooh and me, it's not easy", said abhimanyu.

"I know it's not easy to handle 2 babies and you know it is more difficult to handle 3 babies", said aarohi, holding his hand and making him sit beside her.

"2 babies look I know you consider me also your baby but I am not, and why you are thinking that it will be more difficult to handle 3 babies", chucked abhimanyu not understanding what she meant.

"Wait what 3 babies", asked abhimanyu out of nowhere with a shock.

"That's why I was trying to tell you idiot", said aarohi slapping his head.

"I am going be a papa", mumbled abhimanyu, his face lighten up, thinking about this, aarohi smiled at him.

"Yes you are going to be a papa", said aarohi, crassing his cheek. Aarohi knew how much he also wanted someone to call him papa, he never told roohi to call him papa cause for him, it's neel who deserved to be her papa and about abhir, he made his mind clear just by giving sperm he won't become his papa.

"Thank you for giving me the biggest gift of my life again", said abhimanyu hugging aarohi tightly but making sure not to hurt her.

"What do you mean again", asked aarohi with a confusion.

"First Rooh then you came in my life then our another baby", said abhimanyu crassing her stomach. She looked at him and smiled.