♡︎ 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 5 ♡︎

After few days

"Abhimanyu, this is abhir school documents, this need your signature", said Akshara keeping some papers infront of Abhimanyu, abhi tilt his head and saw akshara, he then looked down again..

"Rooh baccha come here", called Abhimanyu, everyone was confused with what he is doing, as according to them Abhimanyu don't remember anything and how suddenly he started calling her rooh, like he use to do..

"Abhi, beta why are you calling roohi?", asked manjari

"Ma it will be better if you don't say anything and let me do what I am doing", said abhimanyu in a cold voice.

"Yes tauji", mumbled roohi coming and standing infront of Abhimanyu..

"Even you got this form!?", asked abhimanyu

"Yes, teacher gave me", said roohi

"Bring it", said abhimanyu, while roohi brought that form and gave to abhimanyu..

(Abhimanyu kept the form on table and did his signature on father place, which shocked everyone, then he stood up from his chair)

"Nishtha take rooh and abhir upstairs and they shouldn't come down till I will say", said abhimanyu, Nishtha nodded and took them with her..

"So Mrs. Sharma", said abhimanyu turning towards akshara

"Abhi what are you saying, I am your wife akshara abhimanyu birla", said akshara and tried to touch abhimanyu hand, as her hand came near his arm, abhimanyu jerked her hand away..

"Stop right there, Don't you dare to touch me with your hands Mrs. Sharma, don't you have any shame while trying to make your sister husband as your", shouted abhimanyu with anger..

"Abhi what are you saying son", asked manjari with fear

"Don't you dare to come near me Ms. Bansal", shouted abhimanyu, showing his hand to manjari

(Ps: As manjari and harsh are divorced, so pretend that manjari surname is Bansal, like before her marriage)

"I never thought my own mother will betray me like this", said abhimanyu turning towards manjari..

"Abhi my son what are you saying", manjari stammered with fear..

"Don't you know what I am saying, you made my wife and daughter stay way from me just to keep Mrs. Sharma and her son in this house isn't it, I didn't lost any memory, it was a drama, just a drama to know your real face", said abhimanyu and walked towards aarohi..

"I am sorry, I am really sorry to hurt to this much, but I wanted her real face to come infront of everyone", said abhimanyu holding aarohi hands..

"I missed you", cried aarohi and hugged him tightly, like he will disappear in air..

"I won't leave you ever, we will leave for Mumbai today only and never come back", said abhimanyu and then he called roohi..

"Rooh baccha we are leaving for Mumbai, we will leave with your dada ji there", said abhimanyu picking up roohi in his arms..

"What about parth tauji , shefali taiji, shivu bhaiya, badi dida, dida", asked roohi with a pout, abhimanyu chuckled and pinched her cheek..

"They will come to meet us everyone month, what say parth tauji", said abhimanyu..

"Why ever month, we will come every week or if our princess want we will permanently shift to Mumbai only", laughed parth while abhimanyu smiled and then interwine his hand with aarohi hand..

"I can never forget you, even if I did my heart belong to you, I will somehow always remember you", Said abhimanyu and all 3 walked out from birla house to start a new journey..

The End

So here another series end
Even this book..
I know many will say not to, but I need to..
If you wanna read more abhirohi story, there is a story published on my account
HIS REPLACED BRIDE
Check that out, you will love it....

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it..
And thank you for supporting me in this book..
Hope you will do the same in future!!