♡︎ 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 3 ♡︎

After 2 Day's

"Congrats aarohi", said mahima and hugged aarohi..

"Thank you taiji", replied aarohi with a smile and hugged her back..

"Well I am going to be taiji again, congratulations aarohi", said Shefali and hugged aarohi..

"Thank you bhabhi", replied aarohi with a smile, she was excited to tell this to abhimanyu but even had a little fear in her heart..

"Mam", rohan shouted, while running and coming inside..

"Rohan what happen!?", mahima asked..

"Mam, abhimanyu sir got in An accident and he is in serious condition", said rohan, breathing heavily as he came running, aarohi had tears in her eyes, shefali side hugged her, whispering everything will be fine, while mahima went with rohan and parth went to look after manjari..

"Parth my son, I already lost one, I can't lose another one now", cried manjari while parth was trying to calm her down..

"Abhimanyu you can't leave me, you can't leave us, look abhir he is your son, you always wanted a son na abhi, get up", cried akshara, looking at Abhimanyu through the mirro who was inside the operation theater..

"What you said abhir is abhi son?", asked manjari out of shock, aarohi and shefali who just came out Also listened her shefali was shocked but aarohi wasn't cause she knew this Will happen as akshara came back caus of this only..

"Abhimanyu is out of danger", said mahima, coming out and removing her mask..

"And there are possibilities that he might lose his memories of last 6 years", said mahima, looking towards aarohi..

"Ma, now how will abhi will understand abhir, he was ready to accept abhir, but this accident happened", cried akshara infront of manjari.. To Keep her so called grandson infront of her eyes, she made a decision..

"Akshara and Abhir will live in birla house as Abhimanyu wife and son", declared manjari, listening this kairav asked, who was boiling like fire..

"Then what about aarohi and roohi!?, you gonna through them out, like you did with akshara years ago?!", asked kairav in cold voice..

"She will live as neel widow and roohi is neel daughter not abhimanyu, abhir is my abhimanyu son", said manjari and left with akshara and abhir...

To be continued

Hope you liked it...
Thanks for reading..